Chapter 59: You want to attack me again?

"Guardian?"

Zhou Yuanfeng snorted coldly, took the computer on the side and turned it on for a few times, then turned the screen to Tang Lunxuan, and said in a flat tone: 

"This is a photo posted online yesterday. Do you know that because of your brother's presence? Already suffering a lot? The closer he gets to Niannan, the more he will be harmed!" Tang Lunxuan looked at the photo on the computer. In the photo, Tang Shuo smiled exceptionally brightly, his eyes full of love when he looked at Wen Niannan , Both of them seemed very happy, feeling completely different from Wen Niannan he saw at the banquet.

He could see that his brother was smiling from the bottom of his heart. He looked away and retorted: "Tang Shuo just wants to be by Mr. Wen's side. He didn't intend to cause him these troubles. Tang Shuo loves him very much. I don't want to Separate them so cruelly."

"Oh? I really can't see Mr. Tang that you are so soft-hearted? I just kindly remind you that it is your business whether Tang Shuo and you listen, but... I grew up with Yan Sheng. , I also know his temperament best. He will not let Tang Shuo go. You'd better remind your brother."

Zhou Yuanfeng didn't expect Tang Lunxuan to be so stubborn and short-term, so what should be said has already been said. Get up to leave.

Just a few steps away, he suddenly noticed someone coming behind him. He conditioned his reflex and grabbed the person's arm and twisted it behind him.

"Hiss, let it go... let it go, it hurts!"

Tang Lunxuan only saw that Zhou Yuanfeng had something in his words, and was a little worried that Gu Yansheng would deal with his younger brother. On the table.

"Tsk tsk, why is the long gentle scholar-like temper so irritable? Thinking about attacking me again? I remember the foot you stepped on last time."

"I didn't attack, I just wanted to hold you back and ask what you just said. What does it mean."

Zhou Yuanfeng not only did not let go, but also exerted a lot of strength. The people under him suffered more pain, and the corners of his mouth rose slightly. It is estimated that it will only be beaten."

"You! You wanderer! You look like a woman!" Tang Lunxuan was flushed with shame by Zhou Yuanfeng's words. He struggled hard but couldn't move at all. His face became more and more red, and he didn't know if he was ashamed or angry.

Zhou Yuanfeng released his hand when he saw people really getting angry. He rubbed his arm and looked at Tang Lunxuan and said, "I read the information you sent, and think your company meets the cooperation requirements set by our Gu Group, Lu I'll talk to you about cooperation after I get back."

Zhou Yuanfeng walked to the door after he said, and when he reached the door, he suddenly stopped, turned his head and said to the human who was holding his fist and panting behind him: "There is also ... President Tang, I hope you don't end up making the two

families unhappy for unnecessary reasons. President Gu is a well-known feud in the industry . You'd better consider the consequences." Even if Tang Lunxuan heard the blatant threat, If it's not good, I can only endure it.

"As long as your company doesn't take the initiative to target, I think the two will cooperate very happily. Mr. Zhou doesn't need to be such a side-by-side warning."

"That's good, happy cooperation."

Tang Lunxuan looked at Tang Lunxuan meaningfully, and there was a subtle flash in his eyes With an impenetrable look, he opened the door and walked out.

Tang Lunxuan rubbed his red wrist and stared at the door angrily. He wanted to scold him, but he didn't know what he was scolding, and his angry hands trembled.