Chapter 135: Your Ex-Madam's New Lover

Gu Yansheng stood on the stairs and watched the news that Aunt Lan was playing on the TV, holding the coffee cup tightly. It was another piano competition...

Gu Yansheng remembered the last time The match was when Wen Niannan had a cold fight with him, and when the results were announced, it was also when Wen Niannan disappeared... and when Wen Niannan came back again... their marriage ended...

"Sir... why did you wake up?" Did I bother you? "

Aunt Lan  got up and wanted a glass of water, turned around and saw Gu Yan Sheng behind.

Gu Yan Sheng deadpan and down the stairs, glanced at the television in the piano, opening:" I deal with affairs of the company, down a cup coffee. "

Then I will help Mr. to make coffee." "

Aunt Lan busy stepped forward to pick up the cup in his hand, was ducked.

" I myself can, Lan aunt you go to sleep. "

After that, Gu Yansheng went to the restaurant, leaving Aunt Lan with a surprised face. The husband said he was going to make coffee...? It seems that the husband has changed a lot since the divorce from his wife.

Gu Yansheng took the coffee and walked to the living room and sat down. Looking at the list of contestants on TV, I was fascinated. It was finally the day of the bidding. The scene was surrounded by reporters from major media. Naturally, their goal was not the bidding project, but the people who participated. Mr.

Qin recently talked to a popular female The celebrity is ambiguous, and he has been photographed many times when Mr. Qin went to the crew to visit the crew. Now the limelight is flourishing.

Today, the person in charge of the Gu family will also come, and the Qin family and the Gu family are flourishing. It will be a big hit.

"Look! The Gu Group's car is here! "

I don't know who yelled, a group of reporters swarmed up with cameras.

"It's rare to catch you and President Xiao Qin appear at the same time, they won't let you go. You look at this popularity, the treatment of the first-line actor level? It is a shame that this popularity does not debut ." Zhou Yuanfeng sorted out the manuscript in his hand. Talking to the file, but not idle.

"Get off the car."

Just as Gu Yansheng opened the door and got out of the car, the camera clicked the shutter.

"President Gu, you did not hesitate to divorce Shen Luo'an, and now one after another, Shen Luo'an's black material has been published to prove that his famous works are plagiarism, and then you pretend to be "President Gu, you beat Xiao Qin to the hospital in public, do you want to declare war on the Qin family?" Does it mean that you are violent in the world? "

There are rumors that your mother's car accident was caused by you provoking too many people. Do you agree?" "

This time the three major family groups said that they will win this project. Are you confident that you can defeat the Jiang family and the Qin family? "

Gu Yansheng always stood there and did not speak when he heard the previous question, because he knew that these were deliberately induced by the media to get angry on the topic.

Today's purpose is to bid, and there is no need to talk to these people who are talking about traps. One sentence.

Unexpectedly, someone from the reporter asked: "Is Mr. Gu optimistic about the relationship between Young Master Tang and your former wife? Do you think they will enter the marriage palace? "The sudden sentence made Gu Yansheng's feet that were about to leave suddenly stopped, his face instantly became heavy, and he turned to look at the questioner coldly: "What did you say, say it again!" "