Chapter 46: I'm leaving the hospital

On the way back early after Tang Shuo finished buying, a message popped up on his phone, which was sent by his friend.

[Let me go, you go and check it out. Someone posted another video on the Internet. This little milk cat in your family actually has teeth. ]

Tang Shuo quickly opened the link and saw the video. In the video, Wen Niannan strongly grabbed Shen Luoan and asked him where the score came from. Shen Luoan struggled with pain and shouted in pain.

The video stopped here abruptly. Anyone who saw it would feel that Mr. Gu's wife was jealous that this little lover could play with Gu Yansheng, so she ran out to slander and steal his score.

Obviously someone wanted to deliberately discredit Wen Niannan. Sure enough, the wind direction in the comments turned into accusing Wen Niannan, and they went to feel sorry for Shen Luoan.

[Oh my god, the little prince is so pitiful, he was framed for stealing music, who is this predator? ]

[I always support the fairy cp, the ugly poisonous man go to death! ]

[If you say you stole your music score, you will show evidence, and you will slander the little prince without any proof. It's too vicious]

[The little prince's arms are all red, it must be very painful, distressed! ]

[This original partner is really disgusting, no wonder I always hate him]

[I know that these two were once the CP of our school, they are a couple since high school]

Seeing that there are former alumni mixing in, Tang Shuo will I am afraid that I can't keep it from knowing the past, and my heart is even more angry.

Suddenly wondering if Wen Niannan would have seen it, he hurriedly hurried back to the ward, only to see that the person on the bed was looking at something with a tablet.

Tang Shuo shook his heart, and he was actually seen. How could he not see if he was so concerned...

Pretending to have just returned from the outside, Tang Shuo opened the door and walked in: "I'm back, it's so cold outside."

"Niannan, do you want to drink some porridge after I bought it?" Tang Shuo brought the porridge over to feed him, but Wen Niannan avoided it.

Wen Niannan put down the tablet in his hand and took the porridge, scooped up a spoonful and put it in his mouth, the thick rice fragrance spread out in his mouth.

"Tang Shuo."

"Huh? What's the matter?"

"I'm leaving the hospital."

Wen Niannan suddenly surprised Tang Shuo with the egg in his hand falling to the ground.

"You...how can you be discharged from the hospital if you're not ready yet?" The doctor told him to keep more, but Wen Niannan just woke up but was about to be discharged suddenly, which made Tang Shuo panic for a while.

Wen Niannan looked away from the porridge and looked at Tang Shuo apologetically and said firmly, "I'm already well. Just ask Aunt Lan to pay more attention to the diet after I get home. You have been in the hospital for the past two days. I, I can't delay your work anymore."

"My studio is usually not busy, I can accompany you more."

Tang Shuo is very afraid that he suddenly wanted to leave after seeing the online videos and comments. Yes, I'm afraid he will do something stupid.

"I'm really good. I asked the doctor when you bought it earlier . The doctor said that you can be discharged from the hospital, as long as you keep it at home. You can't just care about me if you have your own business now." Wen Niannan felt very sorry. Tang Shuo, he saw everything Tang Shuo did for him, but the more he did, the more guilty he felt in his heart, but he couldn't give Tang Shuo any response, otherwise it would only be more cruel to him.

"When will you be discharged? I'll go through the procedures for you." Tang Shuo couldn't stop him, so he could only ask frustratedly.

"Now."

"Now? Such a hurry?"

"Ah, I have things to do."

Wennian Nan looked to be on the side of the table plate Mouzhong flashed very see through look.