Chapter 84: Why Don't You Let Mr. Wen Leave

"I'm sorry, Mr. Lu, if you are looking for cooperation with Qiyue to force me to let Tang Shuo let go, I'm afraid it will disappoint Mr. Lu. Although the Qiyue Group doesn't have the power of the Gu family, it won't trade with my brother. Qiyue 's future."

"What did you say?"

Tang Lunxuan looked down at the photo in his hand and said unhurriedly: "Tang Shuo really likes Mr. Wen. I have been watching it all these years. He knew Wen at the beginning. The husband was sad for a long time when he got married, but he also understood that Mr. Wen really loved Mr. Gu, so he didn't make any noise or trouble. As long as Mr. Wen was happy, he would rather let go."

"Tang Shuo seemed to have lost his soul during that time . , He said that Mr. Wen likes music, so he opened a music studio. Even if he missed Mr. Wen very much, he did not disturb Mr. Wen's marriage life. Later he told me that he had met Mr. Wen and he was very unhappy. With no smile on his face, he wanted to rescue Mr. Wen from the swamp."

Tang Lunxuan did not seem to see Lu Yun's surprised expression at all, and continued: "I know Mr. Wen is married. Tang Shuo is not good at doing this, but Mr. Gu doesn't like Mr. Wen at all, or even dislikes Mr. Wen, why can't he let Mr. Wen leave?"

Lu Yun suddenly became gloomy when she heard that Wen Niannan was asked to leave.

"How can you be sure that Gu Yansheng doesn't like Nian Nian? What do you know? Do you know how much Nian Nian has suffered because of Tang Shuo's existence? It wouldn't be the case without Tang Shuo's involvement with their current relationship. Stiff!"

Tang Lunxuan's tone was still tough, and his voice was involuntarily louder: "Thank you very much for Mr. Lu's respect for Qiyue, but Qiyue does not have this ability and is not so

lucky . It seems that he can't cooperate with the Gu family ." See Tang Lunxuan With a tough attitude and unwilling to compromise, Lu Yun suddenly smiled, but her eyes were full of chills: "Okay, it seems that Qiyue Group does not intend to stay in Country M anymore." Tang Lunxuan froze and turned to look at her warily "What do you mean?"

"Mr. Tang, do you think if Gu suddenly announced that the cooperation with Qiyue had ended, what would the outside world think? If it was reported that Gu and Qiyue had turned against each other again, do you think there would be someone else? Do you dare to cooperate with you at the risk of offending Gu?"

"Ms. Lu, is it necessary to do so absolutely?"

Lu Yun stared at him coldly, and said sharply, "Do you think there is no way to survive in a circle that eats people without spitting out bones? Mr. Tang, kind heart is soft. taboo, you dare cross the entire bet to start Panda brother? "

 " I "

•••

Tanglun Xuan eyes flashed a touch of tangled, he hesitated.

Qiyue Group was founded by Father Tang and Mother Tang when they were young. It took a lot of hardships along the way to make Qiyue stand up slowly. Qiyue is the painstaking effort of his mother and father and cannot be destroyed Hands.

-On the one hand, the younger brother who spoils him, on the other hand is the hard work of his parents in this life, how to choose? Can't choose.

When Lu Yun saw that Tang Lunxuan didn't say anything, she knew he didn't dare to gamble.

"I hope you will warn Tang Shuo when you go back. Wen Niannan is already married and is a member of the Gu family. If you continue to approach things you shouldn't peek, I can't guarantee that he will still hit my son like this time. I can go home safe and sound!"

Tang Lunxuan looked at Lu Yun, who had a sharp face in his eyes, and at Zhou Yuanfeng, who had never spoken.

"I finally saw President Lu's tactics today. You are really good at attacking snakes and seven inches."

Lu Yun's eyes flickered slightly, and she whispered: "I'm not trying to drive you to death, just If you keep Tang Shuo away from Wen Niannan, I will not target Qiyue. I will choose Qiyue because I am very optimistic about Tang's abilities. The cooperation between the two companies is only good for Qiyue , but there is no harm." She is forcing Tang Lunxuan Choice, and only gave him one way. Only by choosing this way will Tang Shuo and Qiyue be safe and safe.

"This is not fair to Tang Shuo..."

"Ms. Tang, Tang Shuo stays away from Nian Nian. He will have nothing to do with Qi Yue and Nian Nian. Gu Yansheng and Nian Nian will have nothing to do. Both are very happy. For the safety of Qi Yue and him, you too Shouldn't let him get close to Nian Nian anymore, I might warn him a bit, but if he irritates Gu Yansheng, what would he do to Tang Shuo?"

Zhou Yuanfeng's teasing sound suddenly sounded behind him, and Gu Yansheng did not turn his head back but continued to stare at the people downstairs.

"Yuanfeng, do you think my mother loves me? Will she keep ruining her son's life for her own benefit?"

Zhou Yuanfeng was taken aback, and his eyes flashed at Gu Yansheng: "What are you talking about? I don't love you, don't listen to others' words to instigate divorce ." "Oh, do you? Then do you think she forced me to marry Wen Niannan because she loved me?"

"What do you want to do? Niannan is a good one? People, but you have done those excessive things to him again and again to hurt him. Auntie, she has paid a lot for you, you shouldn't hurt the love of mother and son for Shen Luoan."

"Then if I insist on wanting What about the divorce? Will you sever the mother-child relationship?"

"Gu Yansheng! Can you stop doing this, you have to sever the mother-child relationship for Shen Luoan's divorce, and your head kicked by a donkey. Is your IQ negative?"

Gu Yansheng Glancing at the people downstairs, he suppressed the emotion in her eyes: "She has never loved me, I have never felt that she loves me... Only Shen Luoan, only he is fighting to save me and stay with me. I love me, this marriage I'm separated. As long as I get evidence, my mother can't stop me."

"Evidence? Gu Yansheng what do you want to do?"

Suddenly the phone rang, and Gu Yansheng took out the phone and connected: "Hey."

Gu Yansheng suddenly darkened his eyes. , Looking at the people downstairs with a green face, his tone became particularly cold: "Okay, shame me."

 After hanging up the phone, Gu Yansheng raised his eyes to Zhou Yuanfeng, who looked at him with a puzzled face, and shook slightly. On the phone, mockingly said: "Look, the evidence is there. Isn't it easy?" 

After saying that, he turned and left and returned to the room. Zhou Yuanfeng stood in stunned position, with a flash of worry in his eyes.