Chapter 8: The Scar on the Forehead

In the hospital, Uncle Xu was changing the gauze on Wen Niannan's head. After untied, he saw the hideous wound on his forehead, and his eyes felt sore.

"Uncle Xu, I'm fine." Wen Niannan said while looking at Uncle Xu who was wiping tears.

"How can it be okay, this time the husband is too heavy. Madam, you have always been afraid of leaving scars on your body. Such deep wounds will definitely leave scars."

Wen Niannan listened to Xu Shu choked and hugged himself. A touch of bitterness. Wen Niannan only felt a sore nose, and looked up at the window, holding back the tears that were about to well.

"I used to be afraid of leaving scars because Yan Sheng didn't like it. I was afraid that he would dislike the appearance of scars on my body. He likes immaculate things and doesn't like flaws. I already have flaws."

After the words fell, tears couldn't stop streaming down, Shen Luoan has also returned, and he didn't hope to enter Gu Yansheng's heart when he was away. Now that he is back, does he really have a chance?

Wen Niannan wondered if it was really right for him to marry Gu Yansheng, which he insisted on back then? I remembered the scene of an angel boy in a white suit smiling drunkly playing at the piano in my memory.

When Wen Niannan was 15 years old, he went to the birthday banquet of the Gu family with his father. He became extremely inferior due to being bullied by children of the same age when he lost his mother.

Once again, the rich kid who was teased about him was locked in a cabinet. Wen Niannan cried and begged them to let them out, but no one responded outside.

The small body curled up in the cabinet, and the crying gradually weakened. Suddenly the door was opened, and a young man in a white suit stretched out his hand to him. Wen Niannan threw himself into his arms and burst into tears. The young man patted his back stiffly and cried after a long time. The sound gradually stopped.

Someone was calling someone's name in the distance. The boy stood up and was about to leave. Suddenly his clothes were caught. The person who was wiping his tears slowly

uttered two words: "Thank you." Wen Niannan made sure that he didn't see any crying on his face. After the traces, he pretended to be nonchalant and returned to his father.

At this moment, there was a sound of exclamation in the center of the hall, and everyone surrounded them. Wen Niannan and his father also walked over. Wen Niannan was stunned with only one glance.

It was him...

a young man in a white suit was sitting in front of a piano playing a proficient tune, and the light on his face lined his facial features more delicately and confusingly like an angel descending to the earth, everyone was guessing what his identity was.

Wen Niannan only felt that this scene had been imprinted in his heart for a long time and couldn't calm down for a long time.

At the end of the song, the boy opened his eyes and looked at the people around him coldly and nodded.

Grandpa Gu came over and hugged the young

man and smiled: "Haha, this song is great. Grandpa Yan Sheng gave Grandpa a gift." The people around him took a deep breath and turned out to be Grandpa Gu's grandson. The only son of the Lu family and the Gu family will be the terrible person in charge of the Gu family in the future.

"Come, let me introduce to you, this is my grandson who just returned from abroad, the next heir to the Gu family, Gu

Yansheng ." Since then, Gu Yansheng's name has been printed in Wen Niannan's heart, and after returning home, I will ask him everywhere. The news, pestering his father to take him to a business party just to get closer to Gu Yansheng.

******************************************************

Please Vote or Leave a Comment

Thanks