Chapter 124: Lovers Pendant in Live Broadcast

After returning home from Mingyue's studio, Wen Niannan was exhausted, put the gifts he received in the cabinet, and tapped his aching head. [First issue~] 

The bathroom door opened, Wen Niannan wiped his hair and walked to the bed with a tired face, glanced at the computer on the desk casually, a flash of light flashed in his eyes.

He clearly remembered that only the staff were present at the time. Gu Yansheng was on the side. He remembered that since his own bs Wen Niannan opened the computer and opened the private message box with id as voice, he found the first private message sent two years ago.

[The name of the cage is very nice. The combination of the music and your piano skills captures people's hearts. The deep emotions expressed by the piano sound resonate. Thank you for letting me hear such amazing music and piano sound]

It was more than two years ago, The first private message of voice received two months after the release of the prison.

[I really want to know the circumstances under which you created such empathetic songs. It's amazing every time. You deserve everyone's praise.]

This was two years ago when I had a dispute with Gu Yansheng and was violently violent.

[I saw that you did not agree to participate in the live broadcast. I know that I should not make such a request across the border. May I want to meet you? ]

This was a year ago, because the number one was invited to participate in the live broadcast and was rejected by fans, when fans discussed low-key mystery.

[I didn't release the promised new song this time. Is there a delay? ]

This was when the birthday song sent to Gu Yansheng was stolen last winter...

Voice sent a total of 12 private messages. Every time a new song was released, it would leave a message in the comment area and would send another private message after listening to the song.

Wen Niannan looked at the comments and squeezed the towel in his hand.

It's really ironic... Gu Yansheng turned out to be disgusted and said the most hurtful things when facing Wen Niannan, but he was so humble and polite when facing Wen Niannan that he would never think that these two people would be the same person.

Because he was invited by Phil to ensemble in Yaguo, and with a piece of tune, the live broadcast of the audience was aroused once again.

The name of is on the hot search again. The interviews and shows that were originally scheduled are wanted to be recorded in advance, and they are broadcasted as soon as possible to earn a wave of popularity. They contacted Mingyue Studio.

At this time, Wen Niannan was sitting in front of the mirror and looking at the book in his hand. Tang Shuo stood behind and sprayed something to help him organize his hair.

"Niannan, your hair is so soft, so soft and dark, so beautiful

" Is it soft? I usually don't notice much. My father said that my mother's hair is also very soft. "

Wen Niannan was just about to say something. Suddenly, he felt a gust of heat from his neck blowing on his skin. His body stiffened suddenly, and he raised his hand to hit the neck.

"Ah!" Nose Tang Shuo came back to his senses. He was stunned when he looked at the exposed white neck just now, uncontrollably wanted to lower his head and approach, looking at Wen Niannan with embarrassment and scratching his head.

"Niannan, can you let me appear with you on the live broadcast of WE's fans for a while?"

"Well, yes, there is no official rule that you can only appear in the photo."