Chapter 187: I Have Been Fucked For The Second Time

Wen Niannan frowned slightly and looked at the person in front of him, and said, "Why are you telling me about Gu Yansheng?"

Wells touched the piano and said coldly, "Because I think it's fun, I heard that your ex-husband Gu Yansheng treats you. I want to save you and remarry again? Did you agree?"

"It has nothing to do with you. Wen Niannan stood up and walked to the door.

Wells stepped forward and grabbed Wen Niannan's arm to try to teach him.

"Don't touch me!" Wen Niannan subconsciously shook Wells's hand away, and said sorry and left the piano room.

On the second day, Wen Niannan went to the competition with all the players. He was the 9th on stage.

"Which is WE?" A girl with flowers came in.

Wen Niannan heard the voice flashing his eyes and replied: "I am."

"This is a flower for you, I wish you a smooth game today."

Looking at the sunflower in his hand, Wen Niannan felt a little bit more in his heart . "

No. 9 WE, get ready. "

Wen Niannan took a sunflower on to the stage, bowed to the audience, walked to the piano, put the sunflower on the piano, and started playing.

The eyes of the judges in the audience all flashed astonishment. After the music became more and more exciting, it instantly softened. The difficulty of the music surprised the judges, and WE's piano skills also surprised the judges.

"Okay, next is the moment when the results of the finals of the World Piano Competition are announced...Who will the champion be?"

Wen Niannan on the stage held the sunflower tightly, closed his eyes and held his breath.

"Congratulations to WE from Country M! Winning this year's championship!"

There was violent applause from the audience. When the light struck Wen Niannan instantly and announced that he was the champion, Wen Niannan breathed and opened his eyes, and his eyes instantly turned red.

Mom... I did it... Wen Nienan from

Country M

walked off the plane and looked at the impenetrable fans around the scene, a smile flashed in his eyes.

"WE! WE I love you!"

"Come on! You are the champion! You are the first champion!"

"WE, I love you! Power [] You!"

Wen Niannan bowed gratefully: "Thank you, thank you for your encouragement With support."

Father Wen and Tang Shuo looked at Wen Niannan who was surrounded by fans and couldn't get out of her body. They smiled and shook their heads: "This kid... finally fulfilled his mother's wish and let the world remember him. Name, the next interview and the show will be busy for a long time."

Tang Shuo also smiled, then thought of something, and said: "Niannan he still doesn't know about Gu Yansheng and Shen Luoan."

"Don't tell him yet. He is happy now that he won the championship. I want to make him happy for a while."

Father Wen patted Tang Shuo on the shoulder and nodded: "Now he is too dazzling, there are too many people staring behind him, Tang Shuo, you have to protect him."

Tang Shuo looked at Father Wen in surprise: "Uncle?"

"You love him very much and you will be able to take good care of him. This is what I and his mother hope for."

"Okay...I will. Protect him, thank you uncle."

"Father." Wen Niannan saw his father and they ran over and hugged Father Wen tightly.

Father Wen smiled and rubbed Wen Niannan's head, and said: "

Thank you , go home." Wen Niannan's eyes were full of smiles: "Yeah."

But when they got in the car and were about to leave, Wen Niannan subconsciously leaned toward a black car outside the window, and the window suddenly rose to block his vision.

"Niannan , did you receive the flowers I sent?" Wen Niannan was startled: "What..."

Tang Shuo said in a puzzled way: "Huh? Didn't receive it? I asked them to send it before the game. Didn't I send it?"

" Receive ... I received it, it's beautiful."

It turned out... it was from Tang Shuo.

During dinner, Wen Niannan clearly felt that his father was hiding something from him, and seemed to be deliberately bypassing the Internet.

In the room, Wen Niannan opened the DAWN website and wanted to keep up with the news, and suddenly skimmed the message below.

[Gu Yansheng, a scumbag guy, is reunited with Shen Luo'an, and you are with Tang Shuo in WE!]"

Xin, " Wen Niannan stiffened and looked at the screen, took a deep breath and opened Weibo, and slowly watched it. For a long time, the hand holding the phone was shaking, and the light in his eyes seemed to go out.

After the TV Tower and the TV station discussed the program and interviews, Wen Niannan and Tang Shuo walked to the parking lot with the contract, and suddenly saw an unexpected person beside the car. Shen Luoan held Gu Yansheng's hand intimately and walked away. From the back, it seemed that the two of them had a good relationship, just like they did in the past.

"Don't look, let's go."

Wen Niannan's eyes flickered slightly without speaking, and got into the car.

But the car had just started to drive away, suddenly a car in front of him came sideways, seeming to be deliberately almost hitting it.

"I'm sorry, I didn't see you." Shen Luoan got out of the car and looked provocatively at Wen Niannan.

Gu Yansheng looked at Wen Niannan, who was unresponsive with his head down in the opposite car, and a mixed emotion flashed in his eyes.

Tang Shuo got out of the car and glanced, and said sharply: "Get out of the way!"

"Niannan, you also came to record the show ? What a coincidence, Yan Sheng also asked me to participate in the show. Oh, what a coincidence, it seems to be the same issue as you. Shen Luoan watched Wen Niannan didn't look at him and didn't react in any way. His eyes were full of mockery.