Chapter 56: I Will Save You

Zhou Yuanfeng went out and returned after a while, stuffing Gu Yansheng with the medicine box in his hand.

"Yes, take a good dressing for him, the wound is quite deep, quickly deal with it, otherwise it will leave scars." He sighed and shook his head, helplessly got up to leave.

"Wait, let me bandage him? Don't you come? Or let Aunt Xu Shulan and the others..."

"President Gu, can bandaging a wound for your wife exhaust you? You beat him, let you bandage one. Did the wound hurt you?"

Gu Yansheng's face became more ugly when he heard Zhou Yuanfeng's sarcasm, and he took the medical box with a cold face.

"I'm going down first. Call me if something happens." Zhou Yuanfeng walked out of the room again and closed the door before leaving.

Only Gu Yansheng and Wen Niannan who were in a coma were left in the room. He walked to the bed and looked at the person on the bed. The wound was on the brow bone above his eyes, and the blood had solidified on his face.

Gu Yansheng reluctantly took out the gauze and disinfectant cotton, bandaging it in a flustered manner. When wiping the wound, perhaps it was excessive force, and the sleepy person moved slightly with pain.

"Don't move, I'll throw you into the basement again." Gu Yansheng threatened impatiently when the head on the bed was struggling restlessly.

Wen Niannan frowned and shook his head nervously, still talking nonsense in his mouth.

"I feel so painful...Don't beat me...Help me...please..."

Gu Yansheng lowered his head to hear what he was talking about. Suddenly, he was grabbed by his hand, and the grip was tight and painful.

"It's so dark... I'm afraid... Yan Sheng, save me..."

Gu Yansheng was taken aback when he heard his name being called. He didn't expect Wen Niannan to call him when he had a nightmare.

"Let go!" The person on the bed still held his hand tightly and showed no sign of letting go. Gu Yansheng realized that he was talking to a comatose person, how could he respond.

One hand was grabbed and couldn't be taken out, so he could only use one hand to pick up the gauze on the side and freely clean the wound and bandage it.

Seeing Wen Niannan still frowning in a deep nightmare with a painful expression, Gu Yansheng just sat aside and looked at him in pain.

"Yan Sheng... Yan Sheng, go away... I won't let you have an accident... I will save you..."

Gu Yansheng was taken aback when he heard Wen Niannan's words, who to save? Just as he lowered his body to hear more clearly, there was a knock on the door suddenly, and he hurriedly withdrew his gripped hand and stood up.

"Come in."

Zhou Yuanfeng opened the door and walked in with a bowl of porridge in his hand. He looked up and saw Gu Yansheng standing by the bed with a strange expression. He put the bowl on the table and walked to the bed, seeing that the wound was bandaged. This is relieved.

He walked to the opposite side of Gu Yansheng and sat down, and said in silence for a while: "Your mother called just now, and Mr. Lu asked you to take care of Niannan at home tomorrow, and the company will temporarily let me take over."

Gu Yansheng suddenly became angry when he heard this. , Sternly said: "You take care of it? Why, my mother won't let you go back to F country?"

"Mr. Lu said that I won't go back now. There have been many things happening on your side recently, let me take care of it for you."

"Oh, okay, I can't wait to let you in, she wants to control me?"

Zhou Yuanfeng sighed, helplessly said: "Mr. Lu never thought of controlling you. You did it too much this time. Now, Mr. Lu asked me to help you take over the company temporarily so that you have time to deal with family affairs. You will give me the company information later."

Gu Yansheng knew it, but he still said coldly. : "Aren't you very good? Xiao Li has company information, you can check it out by yourself tomorrow, Zhou! General!"