Chapter 186: The scumbag Gu Yansheng reunites with Shen Luoan?

Beginne am Anfang

Just when everyone on Weibo was following the game, suddenly a group of sneaked photos appeared on the hot search, and it instantly suppressed WE's The popularity is only due to the owner of the hot search...Gu Yansheng...

The gods are turning their heads! Gu Yansheng and Shen Luoan appeared in the Gu Group! The two behaved intimately and went to the ring shop, and they were suspected of having a compound engagement!

Fans and netizens who were still cheering for WE were suddenly dumbfounded. After reading the photos, their mentality collapsed!

[Fuck your mother! Is there a mistake? Title party? ]

[What is it? A while ago, there were still rumors that Mr. Gu appeared on the scene to rescue WE from a stage accident, and he reunited with his ex today? ]

[Scumboy, scumbag, scumbag! Get sick! As soon as WE left, he ran to buy a ring with his ex]

[Buy a ring? got engaged? complex? My fan turns black]

[This Shen Luoan, I remember, isn't it a little piano prince who was very popular in the past? Isn't it the predecessor of Mr. Gu? Compounding is no surprise]

[What ex, Shen Luoan, who pretends to be someone else and plagiarizes WE to become famous, is a fart piano prince]

[I know that Mr. Gu will not stop, just a few days after he was not on the hot search, he came again Is this afraid of WE stealing your interest from Mr. Gu? Hot search]

[It's impossible I don't believe it! President Gu can't follow People like Shen Luoan get back together, he loves WE]

[Is this chasing his wife halfway through and cheating? 卄! Sure enough, he is still the old scumbag, is it fun to play WE! ]

At a time when Wen Niannan since closed the game trying to practicing to prepare for tomorrow's game, do not see the message on the network.

Tang Shuo was stunned after seeing the hot search. He didn't expect that Gu Yansheng would be photographed together with Shen Luoan.

"What is he doing...Isn't he talking about playing fair with me? Is he trying to withdraw?"

Tang Shuo flashed a strange color in his eyes, and murmured, "Also, so... Nian Nan will give up on you. No, I can win without my hands, and have him forever..."

Tang Shuo has been investigating secretly since he saw his brother's back in the hospital. He is not sure that he is right, but he doesn't believe Gu Yansheng. Really innocent.

The door was opened, Mo Beiyi walked in and saw Tang Shuo in a trance, and said, "Xiao Shuo, I have all sorted out the company's report for you."

Tang Shuo turned to look at the person in front of him, and said faintly: "Mo Beiyi, why do you think Gu Yansheng did this? Did he give up studying South?"

Mo Beiyi paused slightly, with complicated emotions flashing in his eyes, and smiled: "Perhaps he still has feelings for his first love, Shen Luoan. , Shen Luoan's leg tumors he feels distressed..." Tang Shuo sighed: "No, you don't understand. He hates Shen Luoan very much. It is impossible for him to feel distressed when his leg is seizures and his old feelings will rekindle, not to mention that there is no old feeling between them...only Hate, there must be other reasons for this, he is not stupid, it is impossible to be like this for no reason..."

Mo Beiyi suddenly laughed, and said bitterly: "Even if there are other reasons, aren't you about to get Wen Niannan now? Like you said, Gu Yansheng would completely ruin Wen Niannan's old love for him..."

Tang Shuo looked at Mo Beiyi in a daze, and instantly averted his gaze after seeing the other's eyes full of love and bitterness.

"The file is closed to me, you can go out."

Mo Beiyi sighed: "Xiao Shuo, can I ask you to have dinner with you tonight... Can you accompany me today?"

Tang Shuo looked away and sternly turned his back to him: "I will let you out! I will follow You said I'm using you! I can't like you, I have someone I love!"

"Can't you even lie to me? Even if you know that you're just using me, you should at least say something soft Lie to me..."

"Go!"

Mo Beiyi gently closed the door and returned to his office, dialing the phone.

"Tonight's birthday will be cancelled."

"What? But this is your first birthday celebration in so many years. If you cancel it..."

"He won't come...I don't want to celebrate."

Mo Beiyi hung up the phone.

Because his parents were busy with the company, they never celebrated his birthday or even a gift. As time passed, Mo Beiyi deliberately ignored his life and didn't want to mention it...

Mo Beiyi looked at Gu Yansheng 's news on his phone, and his eyes flashed. A touch of invisible emotion.

"That's okay... he is threatened to give up Wen Niannan. You are really happy to get Wen Niannan... I will do it for the wicked person."

Mo Beiyi went to check after seeing the hot search. He hacked into Shen Luoan's computer system. At the video, he guessed what happened, but he chose to hide it for Tang Shuo.

Wen Niannan had taken medicine and lay on the bed, looking at the withered sunflower beside the table, his eyes flickering slightly.

The second day...the third day...the fourth day...never sent sunflowers...

Wen Nienan himself didn't realize that he would subconsciously wait for the flowers he sent every day from the time of the tour, which seemed to have become a habit.

Tomorrow is the competition. If you win, you can leave your name in the world piano rankings. This is what my father expects and what my mother expects...

Seeing that it was still early, Wen Niannan put on his coat and went to the piano room on the first floor to practice piano, but when he just sat down, he was startled by the voice of speaking behind him.

"WE."

Wells frowned and walked over and said in crappy Chinese: "Hey, your Chinese name is Wen? Are you here to practice piano too? I can't see that you are working hard." It

was caused on the red carpet. The hotly

debated Prince of Wales... Wen Niannan nodded and chuckled: "I want to practice more, and tomorrow's game will be more stable."

"I have heard your music and know you are very talented. I have always Ranked first on the DAWN website, and then you suddenly appeared, and I became

AA again -? "

" O

Wen Niannan was taken aback. He didn't know Wells was also in DAWN, and there was anyone in the rankings that he had never seen before. .

Suddenly, Wells thought of something. He looked provocatively at Wen Niannan and mocked: "Hey, that Gu Yansheng is your ex-husband? Do you know what he has done in your game these days?"

---------------------Don't Forget to Vote and Share the story !