Chapter 182: I'm a Black Lotus

Start from the beginning

Suddenly he saw the tears falling from the corner of Qin Qibo's eyes, and he slowly let go of his hand and untied his tie.

"I'm sorry...I" slap...The door was opened and closed suddenly, leaving only Xiao Qihao alone in the room.

Xiao Qihao's face was burning with pain. He laughed at the bottle of ointment and said: "Is it still cruel to ask him... Next time I won't be relentless

..."

Today is the last performance in the country. Yes, I will go to the next performance location tomorrow.

When Wen Niannan went back to the hotel with Phil and his assistant, he found that there were a lot of police 8226 on the street; check and saw a lot of blood on the ground in the alley.

"What's God going on here? Terrible!" "It's like there was a knife stabbed Asians, who stabbed a robbery." "God bless him, so much blood do not know how kind of hurt?"

Phil You took Wen Niannan with interest and walked over to check. Hearing a lot of people on the side of the road, Wen Niannan also looked over.

Suddenly something in the corner flashed slightly to Wen Niannan's eyes. Turning his head to look in doubt, he found that it was a familiar watch...

Wen Niannan was startled, and murmured, "This watch is..." The police drove the crowd away, Wen Niannan. He couldn't get close and was driven away without being able to see clearly. Gu Yansheng of Country M got off the plane and returned to the company. The people in the company were shocked to see Gu Yansheng's injuries.

The door of the president's office was slammed open, and Zhou Yuanfeng was taken aback. He hung up the video call and put the phone in his pocket.

Zhou Yuanfeng looked up and opened his eyes wide in astonishment, and said in doubt: "You...you ran to fight with the dog?"

Gu Yansheng was wrapped in a bandage on his left shoulder, the gauze on his arm had a faint blood hung on the bandage, and there was a slight bruise in the corner of his eyes, and his face was slightly pale and walked towards him.

"Where is Gu Lin? Let him go to Gu's house today, you too, I have something to say."

Zhou Yuanfeng looked at the embarrassed person in front of him, and smiled: "Gu Lin went to the old house. Your mother just returned to China this morning to let him Go, hello, Gu Yansheng who did you fight with? Was chased by a dog? You grabbed a bone with a dog?"

"Is it interesting? I'm so happy?"

Zhou Yuanfeng looked at the coldness in Gu Yansheng's eyes and smiled seriously. I got up and asked: "It's a bit surprised to see you so embarrassed. What happened? Didn't you go with Niannan ?"

"I was stabbed by a knife."

Zhou Yuanfeng's face suddenly froze, and he stood up and walked over to the cold. He said: "What's the matter? Who did it?"

Gu Yansheng's eyes darkened, and he said solemnly: "Shen Luoan sent someone to catch Wen Niannan and said that he would abolish his hand and ruin his face, so that he can no longer play the piano. , I fought with those people and was wounded by a knife."

Zhou Yuanfeng's eyes changed, and he said seriously: " Has the people resolved it? Is Niannan okay?"

"It's resolved, I asked the Yaguo branch to send someone there. To protect him, I have to return home to solve some problems. Since my mother is back, it is just right."

Zhou Yuanfeng thought of something and said in astonishment: "You...you don't want your aunt to do something to the Qin family? The Qin family is now protecting Shen Luoan. , Auntie won't agree with you to move the Qin family. Now your two are fighting secretly, but if you suddenly provoked the dispute, it will be very difficult to end."

"Have you forgotten why Gu Lin exists? Back then, the Qin family wanted to buy it. You died, my aunt sent you away and found Gu Lin to pretend to be. There are other ways to get Shen Luoan out, you don't have to move the Qin family..."

Gu Yansheng suddenly turned around and shouted, "But I can't wait!"

"I know there are other ways, but now let Shen Luoan stay at Qin's house for one more day, and Niannan will be dangerous for one more day. We don't know what insidious methods Shen Luoan has. I can't let him hurt Niannian anymore...

" Okay, I agree. What do you want to do? I'll be with you."

Gu Yansheng glanced at Zhou Yuanfeng, his eyes flickered slightly, and he said , "Zhou Yuanfeng, hit me." "What are you...saying?"

Gu Yansheng said with firm eyes: " The injury on my body can give it another reason, and the injury on my face is also necessary to look more like my mother.

"Do you want to blame the Qin family for your aunt's consent?" Can I fight? "

Gu Yansheng glanced at Zhou Yuanfeng, and said faintly: "The key to start, there are bruises..." As soon as Gu Yansheng's voice fell, Zhou Yuanfeng suddenly punched him, with a real muffled sound, Gu Yansheng staggered back and took a step back for an instant. It's full of blood.

"Oh, sorry, the start is a bit heavy. "

Gu Yan Sheng licked his mouth of blood, dangerous look to the Zhouyuan Feng cold channel:" Zhouyuan Feng elixir you do? "

Zhou Yuanfeng shrugged innocently, and said helplessly: "You told me to focus, not to fight for nothing, I don't think it seems serious enough, do you want another punch?"

 "It was getting late, and Zhou Yuanfeng drove away from the company slowly.

Gu Yansheng sat in the car looking at the Mingyue studio passing by the window, his eyes flickering slightly. The car stopped at the door of the old house, Gu Yansheng and Zhou Yuanfeng got out of the car and stood at the door. Lu Yun's secretary.

"A Sheng, are you sure you want to take the initiative to start a war with the Qin family? "

Gu Yansheng looked down at the necklace in his hand, and said firmly in his eyes: "I'm sure..."

---------------------

Don't Forget to Vote and Share the story !