Chapter One - Broke

Start from the beginning

"Hey new kid. What's up with the bruises?" I hadn't even realized someone take a seat beside us.- well two people have I cant see the other person. A dude with brown hair and green eyes was looking at me smiling. He looked about my age. He had a firm jawline and creamy skin.

"I um get into a lot of fights." I smirked both at him and to myself. It wasn't a complete lie technically they continuously hit me which could be said as fighting I just never fought back well I did once .

"Hmmm. Your to gorgeous to be fighting."

"I'm going to take that as a compliment." I smiled at him and turned to look out the window.

"I'm Travis by the way."

I glared at him "Good to know."

"What's your name?" Was this dude serious ugh.

"Bu- ."

"Mya her names Mya. " I turned and shot daggers at Alisha.

"Hey, buddie shut up." I looked at her with a straight face but I couldn't hold back as I ended up smiling.

"Hi Alisha." Travis glanced at her and back at me.

"Nice to meet you Mya." He stretched out his hand for me to shake it. I looked at it like it was vermin then decided to be nice and shake his hand.

He smiled at me.

The bus finally stopped and everyone got off and walked into the school. Everyone went to the cafeteria including my sister I did go too but it was too crowded for me , I left Alisha a long time ago. I'm aimlessly walking down the empty halls. Opening and closing lockers making sure I made some type of noise.

"Hey. You wait up." I turned to face the duche bag that was calling me and I was a little stunned to see Travis.

"My names not You. " I said glaring at him.

He smiled. "Sorry Mya."

"Yeah what do you want?"

"Um. To help you."

"With?"

"Finding the office. "

"Why would I want to be in the office?" I smirked at him.

"For your class schedules."

"Does it even look like I have any intentions of going to class?"

"Come on at least give me a chance." This dude is getting on my nerves.

"Uggh. Okay only because seriously your getting on my nerves." I said glaring at him.

"You know , your mean." He whined.

"Just lead the way. Mr.Travis."

He started walking down the hall way. "How old are you?"

I looked at him. I swear if he starts with all the questions. "I'm 16."

"Cool me too."

I looked up at him I couldn't help myself. "You have pretty eyes. "

He chuckled as we walked down the stairs. "Thanks you too."

I shrugged .

* * *

We walked the rest of the way in silence. We made it to the office by the first bell.

"Mya Ruiz?" The lady behind the desk asked. She is a bit pudgy and short with puffy orange hair.