"i just don't want." she answered confidently.

"not a good enough reason." i smirk and turned around to walk towards the door.

"argh! fuck it." i heard her groaned and the next thing i know, she pushed me against the wall and pinned both of my hands on the side of my head.

here we go again.

**

RYUJIN

"playing hard to get huh." i said with my hoarse voice. i can already feel and smell her hot breath.

i don't know what's happening to me. i just don't want her to go with that man. argh! did i get jealous? i really don't know.

then suddenly, yeji pushed me hard and switch our position.

now, i'm the one who's pinned against the wall. she's strong. i was very caught off guard by her sudden move. she held my wrist very tightly.

"is this what you want?" she said and before i could even answer back,

she smashed her lips against mine.

she kissed me aggressively and she bit my bottom lip so hard, making me frowned. as soon as i opened my mouth, she quickly inserted her tongue inside my mouth.

and that's it. when our tongues touched each other, i kissed her back hungrily. gosh, i missed this. i missed her kiss. i missed her lips. since that night, my body and soul are looking for her.

as our kiss becomes heated, she slowly loosens her grip on my wrist and placed my arms on her shoulders. i then grabbed her nape and pull her closer to me.

are we going to do it here inside my office?

i don't mind tho.

then i pulled away as my breath became thinner. i pressed my forehead against her while both of us are catching for some air. then yeji cupped my chin and tilted my head to place wet kisses on my neck.

damn, my knees are already trembling right now. i shut my eyes, feeling her touch, and moved my head to the side to give her more access.

when she already found my soft spot, i squeezed her shoulder and can't help myself but let out a soft moan.

"come here." i said when she stopped kissing my neck.

i kissed her like a beast again as i guided her towards the couch. i can't wait to ripped off her freaking clothes and fuck her hard.

when i was about to lay her down on the couch, someone knocked on the door, making us pull away from each other.

we froze and stared at each other for a second. both of us are panting heavily. i swear to god, i'm going to kill the person who interrupted us.

"fuck." i heard her curse and let go of my arms. she started fixing herself and so do i.

i went back to my desk and sat down on my swivel chair. i opened my laptop and pretended that i'm typing.

"you okay?" yeji said to me before she opens the door.

i looked up to her and her lips are so plump.

"wipe your neck, ryujin. i have my fucking lipstick on your skin." she said and glared at me.

"fuck." i cursed and quickly opens the drawer of my desk to grab some tissue paper. after i wiped my neck, yeji already opened the door.

"yahh, yeji!!"

i shut my eyes and let out a very deep sigh when i saw my squad entered my office. fuck them! they interrupted us! argh!

"looks like she's on the bad mood again." i heard jeongyeon said and chuckles.

"she's always like that." yeji responded.

what the?

i opened my eyes and i saw them looking at me intently with a huge grin on their faces.

"what do you guys want?" i said annoyingly.

"we are here to annoy you." dahyun smiled mischievously.

damn it.

"well you just did. happy?" i scoffed and rolled my eyes.

"very happy!" dahyun let out a loud laugh. and she even did a high five with yeji.

they are giving me a freaking headache.

"no, really. today is friday and we're here to drag you at the bar."  jeongyeon uttered and walked closer to my desk.

"are you in?" lia asked.

"yep, she's in." tzuyu walked towards me and grabbed my wrist. then lia is the one who took my bag.

i don't know why they became my friends at all.

i can't say any words because i'm sexually frustrated right now.

"yeji, come join us tonight." dahyun snaked her arm around yeji's shoulder.

i'm mentally praying right now to all the gods outthere. c'mon, please say yes yeji. c'mon.

"uh, i already have plans for tonight." yeji responded.

i pursed my lips and clenched my fist. she really wants to go with that man. alright. fine. and yeji is right. i don't have the right to tell her what to do.

"aww." the bitches reacted in unison.

"next time, come with us, alright?" jeongyeon patted yeji's arm.

soon, yeji is the first one who left the office. she left without saying any words to me. damn it.

"so how's the make-out session?" dahyun suddenly blurted out.

i looked at her with wide eyes.

"w-what are you talking about?" i asked innocently.

then lia traced my freaking neck, "a lipstick is still evident on this part."

i felt a sudden heat on my cheeks. i then covered my whole face when my friends started laughing and teasing me.

ugh, you are confusing me yeji.

**

a/n: i just wanna ask, how's the story is going? is it okay? HAHA. im so bored rn, my exam is already finished so i have plenty of time to write. again, sorry for some typo errors.

- F