31).

Katsuki POV

Several days have passed since the Live carried out by UA and the hero association and many people asked UA to let Izuku be treated in the hospital and let his family visit him freely, UA gave various reasons but the more they reasoned the bigger the person who demanded Izuku to be removed from UA and transferred to the city hospital, UA was also attacked several times by LOV and they wrote a message on UA's wall that reads 'let our friends go and we won't bother you anymore, From LOV' and Overhaul did the same thing. similar to doing a Live which says he will surrender along with his group if Izuku is allowed to move to the city hospital he also says he will take care of Izuku until he returns from his coma before he goes to prison.

what really surprised him was that AFO also did the same thing, he would surrender himself to the government as long as Izuku was not hospitalized in UA and he demanded All Might take back OFA from Mirio and give it to those who are more deserving, after the villain number 1 in the world said it all people started to change their thinking towards top 1 villain in the world and they helped by continuously attacking UA from social media and also spreading bad news about UA.

After all that UA gave up and told the truth that Izuku was not on UA, Izuku died after he was hit by Mirio and his body was not in UA because it had been thrown away and it is not known where now I heard that I, aunt, Aki, and Shio cried loudly and the children and wolves that Izuku saved were also crying, the cafe and base were filled with crying sounds that even people from outside could hear the cry.

after that broadcast, all people attack UA directly no longer via the internet, and LOV, AFO, and Overhaul attack UA and the hero association on a large scale causing a commotion in the city, the attack is only directed at fake hero heroes and hero associations who don't do anything his job properly.

In the attack, Mirio was defeated and he was killed by the leader of LOV, Shigaraki, the world's number one Villain, AFO, and the leader of the most terrifying group in Japan, Overhaul and broadcast on the internet, Nezu, and the UA staff were arrested and Endeavor was also arrested because helping UA and for torturing his family.

After all that happened, Izuku's group followed Izuku's path and became the strongest Vigilance group in Japan with the youngest group members in the world, they save children in Japan from slavery and fight fake heroes, and help people in trouble, Izuku's group is known as Ryomen who has meaning, two sides.

The government also made a statue of Izuku which was named 'the memorial of heroes of both sides', and the statue was in a park near the Midoria cafe, AFO stopped being Villain and returned to his family which turned out to be Hisashi Midoria, Izuku's father, Aki, and Shio and the husband of Inko midoria and he brought Shigaraki who was his adopted son, the aunt initially did not believe it until AFO showed their wedding ring and said a word that made the aunt believe him and the aunt accepted Shigaraki as her child.

AFO collaborates with All Might to establish a new hero school to replace UA, other LOV members return to their families, and Twice and Toga get married and open a school for children, Dabi and Shoto return to their families, Mr. compres became a famous magician.

Overhaul's group joins the Izuku group and Overhaul or Kai Chisaki returns to being a doctor and a famous scientist and Eri goes to school with the children who are at the base at Toga's school, because Izuku is no longer there I become the master of Izuku's group After all, I am an Izuku boyfriend.

my family, midoria family, Izuku group always visit Izuku's statue once a month, and the statue is always filled with flowers and thanks from people for being able to change the world for the better for everyone, I always come to the Izuku statue after doing work and telling my day at the statue.