22).

Izuku POV

After all yesterday's incidents I was again called by the LOV group to their base and they asked me to go to their usual meeting place and I invited Iru, Rin, Rui, Ran, and Ren because they forced us to come, we went to the meeting place with a moving car. I got it from the black market.

I brought this car because I all want to charge my fee to them and this 'Nomu' creature is very big so I thought I would take him in this car when he arrived at the meeting place Kurogiri was waiting and we were immediately moved by Kuro to the base, there we saw there were some new faces and I immediately looked at the tv or the master.

"I was here for your calls and I want to ask for my payment for yesterday's work," I said and the TV was on.

"Zu, I will give you your payment and because you saved Kurogiri yesterday I wanted to give you a gift," Master Master said and I was wondering what else he would give me.

"what is it, sir?" I ask.

"I want to give you a quirk, Kurogiri said you don't have a quirk" The master replied, Shigaraki looked annoyed and the new faces never seemed to talk to the master because they looked shocked.

"That's right sir I don't have a quirk but what quirk do you want to give me?" I ask,

"You can choose the quirk" the master replied.

"Then I want a quirk that can move places quickly, after the incident at USJ I realized that was my weakness," I said and the master laughed.

"Your request is very interesting, I didn't think you would ask for a quirk like that, Korugiri brought Zu to meet me," Master said and Kurogiri moved me to a dark room and I saw the 'master' who was sitting with medical equipment attached to him.

"Zu, finally we meet in person, come here I will give you the quirk you want," Master said and I approached him and he put one hand on my head and I felt the energy going into my body and the pain was excruciating but I could endure it.

"Done, the quirk I gave to you is teleportation, you can only use it 5 times a day if you use it more than 5 times you will be moved to a random location" the master said.

"Thank you, master," I said with a bow.

"We continue with your payday work yesterday," the master said and he moved us to a large dark lab and filled with large tubes filled with green liquid and Nomu which are still human and children, a man approached us and he asked the master what which he did in the lab and the master answered to take the Nomu for me.

"Choose Nomu from all in this line," The master said and I nodded and looked at all the tubes in the designated line.

in each tube, there is information about the Nomu in the tube and I walked while reading every available information until I stopped in front of a Nomu who had a body like Kurogiri but he was a shadow while Kurogiri smoked and I read the information.

This number is an experiment to make a Nomu like Kurogiri but here it is written that this experiment failed because this child is unstable and will likely die if he takes it out of the tube, I chuckled at the notes of Nomu's experiment and the master approached me.

"Why are you laughing?" The master asked and I showed him the experimental log.

"This calculation is a little wrong and it's quite natural for the researchers, this reminds me of my group members who helped me experiment," I said and the man who had seen what I showed and he looked surprised because I was right about that mistake.

"I'll take this one but I'll complete it here first, I just need a little time because it only needs a little change," I said and the master allowed me to use this lab for a while and I immediately started repairing this Nomu.