7). Cafe & Home

Izuku POV

After I cleaned the five children I saved I asked Iru and the others to look after them while I bought food outside, outside the sun was shining and I went to a bakery to buy some bread and I went to the mini-market where I used to work for bought coffee for me and milk for Iru, Rin, Rui and the five new kids who I didn't know their names and met the shopkeeper who let me work in this mini-market but he didn't recognize me because of the mask and hood I was wearing.

"Sir, do you need anything more?" the shopkeeper asked.

"uh? oh! sorry I'm dumbfounded, I'm going home now Bye sir" I said without realizing it because it was my habit when I came home from the mini market, the guard was shocked and chased me but I disappeared into the crowd.

"Izuku! I know It's you! Come back! I want to talk to you!" The shopkeeper said and I felt he deserved to know that I am alive and not dead, I went back to the mini-market and stood in front of the shopkeeper and took off my mask and hood, and smiled.

"Hi, sir good morning! Sunny day huh?" I said in a cheerful tone and the shopkeeper hugged me and hit my head.

"I heard you killed yourself for some stupid thing, you kept me awake for a few days kid," the shopkeeper said.

"hehe sorry, I have to do something and didn't have time to come here, how are you?" I ask.

"I'm fine, how about you and your family?" the shopkeeper asked.

"I'm good even very good, I want to open a shop near here, I have raised enough money to buy a building nearby and intend to open a cafe in that building," I said while scratching my head.

"Wow! Your hard work has not been in vain, congratulations kid!" the shopkeeper said.

"I have to go back now, I still have to clean the building, Bye sir!" I said and left the mini-market while waving to the shopkeeper.

after the mini-market, I returned to my building and went to the second floor and then distributed bread and milk to all the children there and the five children I just saved yesterday looked confused and I asked the names of the five of them.

"What is your name?" I asked the five children who looked confused.

"I-I'm Riku," said a girl with blonde cat ears and tail and long blonde hair that covered her face.

"I-I'm Rumi," said the girl with black ears and a tail of a cat and a white tip with long black hair but her face was still visible.

"I-I Rika," said the girl with pure white ears and tail with long, messy white hair.

"I-I'm Ran," said the boy with gray wolf ears and tail and short gray hair of Iru and the others when they first met.

"I-I Rai," said the boy with brown wolf ears and tail and short brown hair like Iru and the others when they first met.

"Hi, all of you! My name is Izuku Midoria, I will be the guard and your family, tomorrow my other family will live together here with us. Are you tired?" I said and they shake the head.

"want to help me clean this place?" I asked and they nodded.

"Iru, Rin, and Rui if you want to sleep, go to your room, Riku, Rumi, Rika, Ran, and Rai help me clean this place," I said and they did what I said and after a few hours the 2nd floor was clean and we moved to the first floor to clean the whole place.

To speed up the work I divided us into 2 groups. I with Ran and Rai cleaned the front and the others cleaned the kitchen and laundry room, I asked Ran and Rai a few things and they answered them with a look of fear and I convinced them that I was fine and they finally started asking questions and looked not afraid of me.