16).

Izuku POV

It's been a few days since the incident on the black market and I have returned children who want to meet their families, when I deliver the children I see a touching scene where mothers who lost their children reunited with their children.

The children's parents were very shocked when their child said I saved them from the human trafficking which was made slaves by heartless villains, their parents thanked them for saving their child from human trafficking.

I also know what the red liquid I found on the black market is what it is, that liquid is a Drug to drives people wild and this drug is very dangerous because this drug can cause organ failure and kill the brain of Drug users.

I asked Overhaul about the drug and he said he had never seen the drug and when I said this drug was in his area he looked angry and asked me to research the drug further for the possibility of being used as a weapon for us and I agreed with the full maker This drug must be restrained and asked before being removed, I have researched the drug many times but the side effects of the drug were too big and made me almost give up until I found out that this drug can be used to make enemies attack each other and just need to reduce it the dose and add some ingredients and the Drug is done.

Kaze and Hiro became very close to me and they were very fast at learning things and their quirk was not bad, Kaze as the name suggests he can control the wind while Hiro can store things like in a game, he has the maximum capacity of items he can carry and it can be increased through training.

Kaze and Hiro always follow me at the base and they always ask me to help them train their quirk when I'm not in the lab, Kaze and Hiro are showing very good development and they are very strong even they are as strong as the 5 guards in my group (I changed a little here, the guards in the group are 6 Rin, Rui, Iru, Ran, Ren, and Kai and the group has 10 leaders consisting of the six guards and Rai, Rumi, Riku, and Rika, and Izuku are the masters)

I help all the leaders train and sometimes Kaze and Hiro join their training so many kids at the base think Kaze and Hiro are the leaders too, I don't put Kaze and Hiro into any group because their abilities are equal to the guards and I need Hiro to come with me anywhere to carry goods when I'm trading information.

I haven't seen Katsuki for several days because he took the UA admission exam and he had to wait for notification of the exam results at his home, Katsuki was still angry because of something I didn't know and he didn't want to tell me why he was angry.

Aki taunted me for not being insensitive to Katsuki's feelings which he thought were very clear, I felt I paid less attention to Katsuki and was more often concerned with work than being with him, Is that why he was angry? maybe I should spend more time with him, alone.

After thinking for a long time I decided to spend some time with Katsuki when he came to the cafe or tomorrow I'll ask him about a date, I'm looking for a good date place and also looking for what we will do on the date.

After all, I had planned I got a message from Kai saying I got a job offer with the payment of a few children and money from a slave seller, this job is to keep the slave seller from being chased by heroes until he gets out of this city.

He offered me, 15 child slaves, 5-9 years old and some 9-12-year-old slaves, the total pay for this work are 10 million yen, I often get jobs like this because of my information being in the underworld.

I always meet the work of my customers well, but because of the high cost, many customers use their goods or products as compensation for money, because of information about me who often buy slaves I often get jobs from slave traders and human traffickers.