5). Deal

Izuku POV

"Hi, Aki, Shiro hasn't seen you in a long time, how was your school?"

Oh Shit, Fuck! why did I even say that? why are they here? well I fuck up, I wanted to go out again through the window but Aki used her quirk and closed the window before I could run and Shio burned around me with her quirk I really fuck up.

"Brother, don't try to run again or I'll burn you with my fire, I'm serious," Shio said in a serious tone, I was really trapped.

"S-Shio, calm down you make your brother afraid," I said and they both walked towards me with creepy faces.

"w-we can talk about this, I'm sorry, please forgive me," I said and they were in front of me, I prepared for the worst but they jumped on me and cried.

"Brother !, why did you do that! We don't want you to disappear from our life!" Aki says while crying and I hugged them both.

"I'm angry with you brother, you left us, and Mother, you left us and made us suffer," Shio said and I felt regret.

"I never intended to leave you and Mother, I thought it was the best and I was wrong, I'm sorry I'm sorry," I said and stroked their backs to calm them like they were little, after a few minutes their crying stopped and they hiccupped.

"Are you guys calm?" I asked and they nodded.

"I have to go again, but I promise I'll be back as soon as possible, now I have a business that I have to finish and it's too dangerous if you guys are involved," I said and they looked at me with the gaze they used to make me give more information.

"Why can't I say no to you you can use that look?" I said and they laughed.

"I'll be back after my work contract is over," I said without realizing it and I immediately closed my mouth.

"work contract? Who do you work for?" Aki asked, he was very good at choosing questions.

"V-Villain, I work for Overhaul," I said and they were shocked.

"Sorry, I can't come back because the work contract binds me and I can't run away," I said while lowering my head.

"After this contract is over I'll come back to you and Mom, I just need time," I said.

"It's okay brother, we, mother, and katsuki will be waiting for you," Aki said and I smiled.

"What are you here for?" Shio asked.

"I want to take your clothes that are too small for my three cute new brothers, they don't have clothes so I want to take your old clothes," I said, Aki and Shio looked sad for some reason.

"Why are you sad? Did I say something that made you sad?" I asked because I felt this was my fault.

"You replace us with someone else?" Aki said in a sad voice and Shio hugged him.

"Replace you two? No one can replace the two of you! I mean I have three new younger brothers is I 'adopted' them and they don't have any other clothes so I think I can use your clothes that are too small" I explained to Aki and Shio so that they don't get me wrong.

"You can't adopt three kids at your age, be honest with us," Shio said.

"Alright, I work for a villain and I don't have a quirk so I'm weak and I need a weapon so I went to the dark market and bought dual pistols and there I saw Iru, Rin, and Rui being 'sold' as slaves and they reminded me of when you were their age, without me knowing I bought them and they were like you when you were 6 years old, "I said and Aki processed what I said and Shio was just dumbfounded.