Chapter 33: Learn to Swim

Start from the beginning

"What's the matter?"

Once again, Yue Fei seemed to smell the familiar pine fragrance. Would anyone like to spray cologne to go swimming... Yue Fei couldn't understand Gu Wei's exquisiteness.

The wilderness rosin was quite touched, Gu Wei licked his lower lip without saying anything, but went past Yue Fei to enter the youth's room, and took out a T-shirt from the closet.

"It's cold, put this on first."

The white T-shirt flew up over his head and covered Yue Fei's naked body.

The outdoor swimming pool at night was really cool, and Yue Fei suddenly regretted stepping on the stone bricks pavement with bare feet.

The pool water that was slightly waving by the wind under the light made him feel a little dizzy.

Yue Fei never knew that there would be a day he would be dizzy by looking at the pool water.

"Let's warm up first."

Gu Wei seemed to have really become Yue Fei's swimming coach, reminding him very professionally.

Yue Fei: "Oh, okay."

After simply warming up, Gu Wei dropped his T-shirt and got into the water very skillfully. He floated on the edge of the pool and stretched out his hand towards Yue Fei: "Come in."

Instead of having that positive energy he had just before coming to the pool, Yue Fei stood still by the pool: "I can't swim, how can I get in?"

Aware of his resistance, Gu Wei thought for a while, and patiently persuaded: "Learning to swim is like this. If you are not feeling comfortable, just sit by the pool for a while, put your feet in the water to get familiar with the water here."

Yue Fei: "What about you?"

Gu Wei: "I'll do one lap first."

So Yue Fei sat down by the pool, his straight and white legs hanging down, and slowly immersed in the water.

Very cold. Yue Fei felt that it was wise for Gu Wei to let him wear a T-shirt.

After soaking in the water for a while, Yue Fei really didn't feel so nervous, and kicked his legs with interest in the water.

While he was having fun, his ankle got suddenly entangled by something on the bottom of the pool and he couldn't move. Yue Fei was taken aback and almost screamed.

Almost at the same time, Gu Wei jumped out from the bottom of the pool in front of him; water splashed, Yue Fei closed his eyes, and when he opened his eyes again, he saw Gu Wei's big hands holding his ankles. Gu Wei's hands were too big compared with his ankle, it felt like his ankle would be easily broken as long as he exerted force.

The lights and moonlight reflect, Gu Wei's deep facial features are moistened by water, and his superior figure can be seen in the pool, like Poisedon, handsome and tall.

"Why are you scaring me?" Yue Fei was not being deceived by the man's appearance. After wiping the water off his face, he opened his mouth and complained to him.

It might be because Gu Wei's breathing was a little heavy just after one lap of swimming, his hand did not let go of Yue Fei's ankle, on the contrary, he pulled Yue Fei hard.

Yue Fei got unguardedly pulled forward for a short distance, and under the influence of force, Gu Wei leaned against the pool.

Almost being dragged down into the water, Yue Fei retracted his feet, not daring to let Gu Wei pull on them again: "You, let go."