#18 anniversary pt.2~

Start from the beginning

I tilted my face to the side and poured some onto the belt mark, holding my eyes tightly shut "ow fuck" I muttered but refused to start crying again.

"Hey sasuke can you wrap up my chest?" I asked opening my eyes.

He nodded, grabbed bandages and started wrapping up my chest after I cleaned the wounds.

I hit his shoulder a few times from pain. He stopped and looked at me worried.

"Do you want me to stop and move onto something else?"

"No no sorry it's fine just finish quickly" I told him letting him finish the bandages.

"Do you have any medical tape up here so I can stick some gauze to my face?" I asked and turned to look into the mirror.

"Yeah I'll be right back are you gonna be ok?"

"Yeah I'll be fine"

He nodded then left the bathroom and ran downstairs to look for medical tape.

"ow fuck this hurts so bad" I muttured when I started cleaning the belt marks on my face again, letting tears stream down my cheeks.

I dropped the cloth I was using to clean my wounds and gripped the edge of the sink tightly.

He had obviously hit me harder on the left side because the wound was bleeding again. Tears were falling down my face, mixing with blood and stinging the wounds even more.

"Just suck it up you're gonna be fine. Clean the wound and you'll be ok" I told myself over and over again before actually attempting to clean the belt wound.

I kept telling myself that it would be fine but the wound stung and a lot more than it should have. 'It's because of the alcohol he poured on it isn't it' I thought as I watched the peroxide bubble on my face.

"Ugh this fucking sucks" I muttured to myself as I choked on tears. Just then sasuke came back and I tried to dry off my tears as quickly as possible.

Of course he noticed and he set down the tape. His eyes sadded and he wiped away my remaining tears with a tissue.

"Have you been holding back tears this entire time?"

"I-i didn't want to seem *hiccup* weak o-or make you feel worse about it sasuke" I said choking on my sobs a few times.

As soon as I spoke I didn't stand a chance of stopping the tears. I shook my head repeatedly trying to stop crying.

"Naruto look at me" sasuke said gently, taking my hands in his.

I looked him in the eyes and he smiled kindly at me.

It reminded me of how my mother would treat me whenever I got hurt as a kid. It brought me comfort.

"Naruto you will never and I mean never seem weak to me ok? You're the strongest person I know. The fact that you can keep a smile on your face everyday and deal with so much pain at the same time surprises me beyond belief. I completely admire you for it as weird as that sounds, because I know if I was in your position I wouldn't even come close to being as amazing as you are. Don't ever be afraid of how your feelings affect me because if you need me then I'll push everythong aside to help you" he concluded.

I smiled and more tears came pouring down my face but this time they were happy tears. I had a huge smile on my face and hugged him tightly "thank you sasuke, you don't have any clue how much those words mean to me" I told him ignoring the pain shooting through my body. I hid my face in his shoulder letting my tears fall freely.

Eventually I made myself let go of him because I still had to put gauze over the wounds on my face "I know I've told you a million times but you really are the best sasuke. There's isn't a single person I can think of who would make a better bestfriend or boyfriend" I told him softly and smiled.