End of Taehyung's POV

No one's POV

It's already dark now, the sun had fall asleep, and now it's the moon's time to shine. Unlike the night before, the sky was clear. The seas were calm, and this time, the atmosphere was also calm. No sounds were heard other than the water splashing on the wood, and Jisoo.

She is now laying down with her head on her so-called enemy's lap. They had another fight a few hours ago. She completely annoyed the hell out of him because of complaining non-stop of how stiff her body felt, even after swimming. He finally gave up and told her to lay down and put her head on his lap as a pillow. She immediately agreed and did so.

"Dalkkeochi dalkkeochi, dalkkeochireul meogeo-ya haneunde, haneunde.. Kkochi kkochi dalgkkochileul meoggo sipneyo.. Pija pija pijado paljyo... Haembeogeo haembeogeo haembeogeodo paljyo~~" She sang with her cute voice, staring at the sky and playing with her hands.

She was too busy enjoying herself that she didn't realise a certain someone was staring at her with a meaningful gaze.

"What song is that?" Taehyung chuckled at her cuteness.

She stopped playing with her hands and looked at Taehyung and realised he was already looking at her. She grinned before answering, "it's a song Jennie and i used to sing together."

Taehyung nodded, understanding.

"Hey, what's this?" Jisoo suddenly sat up, making Taehyung confused. "What?" He asked. She then answered by pointing a certain spot on his collarbone.

He looked down and he could barely see a blue rash and some deep scratches and wound on it.

"Does it hurt?" Her hand moved forward and tapped it, making him hiss, "tsss... ouch! Yah! Don't do that!"

"Oops- sorry, sorry.." She moved her hand back and grimaced along with him. "I think you must've hit something in the storm yesterday." She predicted.

"I guess so. I didn't took notice of it until now, though." He admitted, looking back at his wound.

She turned to her bag and pulled out a small and simple first aid kit. She took out a bottle of alcohol and some cotton. "Here." She handed them to him.

He took it with no complains and poured some alcohol on the cotton before wiping his wound with it. But it wasn't as easy as he thought it'd be because he couldn't see the wound clearly. It really pains and he can't blow it off. Jisoo once again grimaced when she saw him hiss again multiple times. "Here, let me do it for ya." She offered, taking the cotton from his hand without even waiting for his reply. "This might sting a little, but i'll keep blowing it." As soon as he nodded, she brushed his wound and blew it gently.

Taehyung, he kept his eyes fixed on her, without even realising it. He observed how serious her face was and how her face cutely scrunch up once in a while. He hate to admit that all she said was true, she has a face of an angel.

He got back to his senses when he felt something soft made contact with the place he thought his wound was. He looked down and widen his eyes when he saw Jisoo, gently kissing the now covered up wound on his collarbone. She stayed for a few seconds before sitting back up straight and smiling proudly and innocently. "There!" She clapped. "It should be healed in a few days."

She put back the things she took out to where it was before, while Taehyung kept his eyes wide, still processing what happened.

"Tae?" Jisoo snapped him out of his thoughts. "Huh?" He blankly asked. "You okay? You kinda blanked out." She tilted her head.

"Y-yea.. I- i'm fine. Just a little shocked." He honestly said. "I mean you f*cking kissed me!"

"There was a bandage in between! Chill, Kim. Don't fall for me yet. You're no fun! But if you have, it's totally fine though." She shrugged.

"No way, Kim. I'm not falling into you. I told you, i was just shocked. Why'd you do that? Are you perhaps the one that's starting to fall for me?" He shot back.

"What? No!" She denied. "Bobby oppa would usually kiss my wound when i was small and i observed it healed faster." She grinned.

He sighed, not believing how childish she is.

"Why? Do you want me to do it again?" She teased him, making his face a red tint mess as he turned away. "Oohhhh.... looks like someone's blushing.." She continued teasing him, poking his cheek. "Here, i can make your face redder than that." She smirked and brought her face closer to his.

"Yah! Stop it!" He pushed her away, making her laugh hard.

"Alright, alright, i'll stop." She said in between her laughs as he unknowingly smiled.

End of no one's POV

============================================
A/N
No no no, not today😌 y'all better clean that dirty brain of yours or grandma will be the one who cleans it for you😈 go and read the Bible kids! Pray for forgiveness😌🙏🏻admit it, what were y'all thinking🌚

LMAO I KEEP SMILING LIKE AN IDIOT THE WHOLE CHAPTER— I can't believe Tae still hasn't fallen for her🤧i mean, she's THAT cute!🥺

Fyi👇
*the cute song Jisoo sang up there was the Chicken Skewer song she made up by herself featuring Jennie.
*the one wish she meant Taehyung would grant her—other than the wish they'll get from the bet—was when Jisoo saved his life on the storm (part 15).