"Hey Levi," Erwin spoke up from behind.

"Speak of the devil," Levi uttered. Before turning around, he saw Hanji's face light up.

Slowly, he turned to face Erwin. Erwin had a whole bouquet of flowers and held it out to Levi.

"It's for you," Erwin smiled.

"What does this mean?" Levi asked. "Do you want to date me, or are you just being cheesy as fuck?"

"Depends," Erwin responded. "What do you see it as?"

"Well, I wouldn't be surprised if you were gay," Levi answered as he examined the bouquet. "Where am I going to put roses with them making a big mess?"

"Oh, come on, Levi," Hanji whined. "Erwin gave you a whole bouquet. Most people only bought a rose."

"You don't see many guys giving guys a rose to a guy, do you?" Levi asked.

"You'd be surprised," Hanji stated.

"Just date me," Erwin blurted out. This caused Hanji to squeal uncontrollably and Levi to stare, mouth agape at his friend.

"I know it's sudden," Erwin said, "and I don't even know if you are gay, but just go on one date with me."

For a long while, none of them said anything to each other.

But at last, Levi sighed. "One date."

✎➕➖✖➗✐

After school, many people line up at Petra's table. Soon the roses were sold out.

"Wow, Hanji, how did you manage to find so many customers?" Petra asked.

"I told you," Hanji did another heroic pose. "I'M THE LOVE MASTER!"

✎➕➖✖➗✐

"Hey so what are we, on a date?" Jean asked.

Marco shrugged. "It doesn't have to be. I mean, we can just be two single guys hanging out."

"True," Jean took a bit of his hamburger. "I guess that is why you chose Red Robins as a place to eat and not some fancy place."

"Yeah," Marco laughed. "Hey, I just wanted to give you something." Marco laid a rose on the table. "Just something to cheer you up since, you know, you recently got over a giant crush on Mikasa."

"Yeah, I feel like a giant part of me went missing," Jean stated. After a while, he smiled. "You're a good friend, Marco."

Marco smiled back at him.

✎➕➖✖➗✐

Reiner and Bertolt snuggled into a large blanket on Reiner's couch while watching the first season of Pokémon.

"This is probably the best way to spend Valentine's day," Bertolt said.

"It is as long as you're here," Reiner smiled.

"You do realize you guys invited me too, right?" Annie asked. She was sitting on the opposite side of the couch. "Don't go having sex or anything. I'm not getting off your abnormally comfortable couch."

"Don't be silly, Annie," Reiner replied. "If we do have sex, we'll take it to the bedroom."

Bertolt and Annie both stared at Reiner.

"I'm kidding," Reiner laughed. "Jeez, you two are so serious."

Annie checked her phone. "It's getting late."

No one replied.

Annie rolled her eyes. A text message pops up on her phone. "My dad's here. Bye losers." She walked out of the living room to up on her shoes. Once they heard the doors close, they began to laugh.

"Annie's so adorable," Bertolt laughed. "And she's so little."

"I know," Reiner replied. "She's like an angry toddler."

Suddenly, Reiner's phone beeped.

Annie sent a text that said: "Hey dickbags im right outside so I could still hear u. i will murder u idiots on monday."

"Oh," Reiner said.

"What is it?" Bertolt asked.

"I don't think we are going to live past Monday," Reiner stated.

"Nothing gets past Annie," Bertolt shivered. "Nothing."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

AN:

Hello everyone! So for me, Valentines day is today, and I'm aware we have different time zones, buuut...

I wanted to wish you all a happy Valentine's Day to the couples.

And if you're like me, a Single Pringle who has a lot of mingling friends, be proud.

If you feel bad that you never seen to be able to get a date, I've never been able to get one either. In fact, I think I may be staying single for the rest of my high school career... (I'm just that much of a loser)

If you are like me and you feel bad about it sometimes. Always remember that the internet is filled with people like you and me and you are not alone (in that sense :D).

LOTS OF LOVE FAIRY DUST SPRINKLES,

~Avalon