Despite the attempts by everyone to make him desist in his intentions, he always remains of the idea of ​​him.

Damn!

Everyone talks about my stubbornness but that of my cousin never anyone!

I issued a decree forbidding anyone to enter or leave hell, I remember when I told Klaus I was going to faint on the ground.

It almost seems like hell has become a trend this last period since I issued that decree.

"But Ambrose why would he want to come to the underworld?"

She replied "For you darling. He wants at all costs to see you again, he told me that he wants to see you for at least one last time and he is worried about you. He fears you don't know about Josh and his intentions."

I reassured her by telling her that they had exposed Josh a long time ago and that he is currently under surveillance. When I asked her to tell me how they found out she told me.

She then she finally she added "Your Aunt Zelda is worried about you too."

I remained silent and observed her, not knowing how to give her further answers, she continued saying to me "When we learned about Josh's hunter and the danger you were running, she did not leave the house for three days, she spent her days in silence sitting at the table in the kitchen thinking about you."

I know very well where she wants to go with this short story, my aunt Hilda wants me to take the first step to make peace with Zelda.

I'm not sure exactly what prevents me from doing it would be so simple, I would just have to go to the mortuary or the academy and apologize for missing without giving any notice and my indifference to the 'very important' congregation meetings.

But being so simple why did she never take the first step to make peace between us since she cared so much?

My aunt Zelda never wrote to me or looked for them like Ambrose for 15 years, if I had been in their place I would have moved seas and mountains to look for them. Everyone knew where I was it would be easy to send me a message or to visit me sometimes but nothing, the only one looking for me was my aunt Hilda.

Even my so-called friends never looked for me.

"What exactly are you asking me aunty?"

She replied with her heart in her hand "Go home, make peace with your aunt Zelda and forgive Ambrose too. They are so afflicted these days I don't recognize them anymore. Please."

The reason neither of us will ever take the first step towards peace is because we are too proud.

Until one of us gives in to our pride, things will always remain the same, and I have no intention of giving up for the moment.

"I'm sorry aunt but I can't help you on this front, if you don't need to tell me more it's time for my brother and I to go home."

She stopped me stating "Rosalind is sick, really very sick and I don't know how to help her honey. I asked you to come in that letter mainly for her I need you to help me save her."

Maybe I will not be willing to make peace with them but to always help them.

I haven't really become heartless.

I asked about the various symptoms that Rosalind had and when my Aunt Hilda listed them, I immediately thought of a person who could help her. Gaius is the best healer in the world, one of the many reasons I took him to court, when I told my Aunt Hilda I noticed he took a sigh of relief.

I told her that I would be back tomorrow with Gaius and that we would go to Rosalind to heal her permanently.

Just at the most opportune moment my brother returned from his shopping tour with a series of bags in his hands, I see that the boy had fun in the meantime that he was waiting for.

Later he handed two gift packages to me and Aunt Hilda who we exchanged a look, when he opened the package I saw that inside there is a very nice bracelet with my initials accompanied by various red beads.

My brother told me that he had chosen that particular bracelet because it is my favorite color, when he wants he can really be a really sweet guy in a very unique way.

For my aunt she got her some earrings that she liked immediately, with this gesture my brother has ensured her eternal affection for her.

We say goodbye and each went their own way, while the two of us went back to hell Goffredo told me that he had also taken a little thought from her mother and asked me if she would like that gesture.

I told him that even if she never dreamed of telling Lilith, she would be very pleased.