Chapter 14: Morality of Two Worlds

Start from the beginning

Elliot looked at the Eevee with a worried look. ''Are you alright Ivy?!''

''I will not lose here! I can't let this criminal do as she please with my own sister!'' Ivy yelled into the sky and she too was engulfed into a cloak of light. When the light disappeared another pink Pokemon stood before them but it was clearly different. For one this Pokemon didn't have any ribbons and instead she had a gem on her forehead, along with a tail that splitted into two at the end.

Vivi was shocked. ''An Espeon?! I always thought you would turn into a Leafeon because of your name and all.'' Ivy gaved her a deadpan stare.

''And deal with all the weaknesses grass type have just because it fit my name? No thank you a psychic type is much more my style and now I can defeat you!''

Elliot was grinning at his Pokemon, with this new development they had this battles in the bag! ''Alright Ivy use Confusion!'' The Espeon did as oredered and use her psychic ability to slammed Vivi on the ground.

Paradox growled. ''Use Quick Attack!'' The Sylveon sprang up from the ground and disappeared in a cloud of dust. Ivy tried to follow her sister movement but before she could even blink the Sylveon was on her and tackled her on the ground.

With a smirk Vivi lowered her head and kissed her sister on her forehead. At first Ivy was confused about her sister action but then she started feeling her life force being drained away. In a panic she threw her sister away with Confusion but it was too late she had drained too much of her power and she fell unconscious.

Unfortunately Sylveon was sent in the sky and hit her head on a branch before falling on the ground and falling unconscious too. Both trainers looked in shock as both Pokemon had fainted at almost the same time and none of them had any more Pokemon on them.

Paradox sighed sadly and retrieved the Sylveon Pokeball. ''You did a good job Vivi, return.'' But before she could put the Eeveelution in her Pokeball Elliot had ran toward her and tried to take away the ball from her but Paradox had a good grip on it and wouldn't let it go.

''You don't deserve to have Pokemon! You said Maple was your best friend but all you did was brainwash her into thinking she love you!'' Elliot yelled as he tried to pull the Pokeball away from her hand but Paradox had a surprisngly strong grip for a girl.

''You're the one that don't deserve Pokemon! You treat them as if they're dumb animals who can't know anything about romance! You probably think Pokemon can just be used as tools for your entertainment!'' Paradox snarled angrily.

''How dare you!'' Elliot yelled angrily, before he knew what he was doing he punched Paradox right in the face making her release the Pokeball as she fell on the ground in with a surprised look on her face. Elliot looked shocked about what he just did and he looked down on Paradox guiltily. ''I-I'm sorry I shouldn't have hit you like this, here let me help you up.'' Elliot tried to grabbed her arm to help her, but in response Paradox slapped his hand away and glared angrily at the boy.

Elliot hadn't noticed but their battles had attracted the attention of many Pokemon including his and Paradox's and they had all watched in horror as the boy they all considered a friend punched Paradox in a fit of anger. When she saw the look of shock and betrayal on Paradox's face Maple began to tremble in silent rage and before she knew it her eyes were glowing with a dangerous blue energy and her tails began to form a threatening pattern.

But before she could curse the foolish boy another being ran in front of them and gave a powerful shove to the black haired boy. Elliot was sent in the air and landed on the ground with a painful thud. He groaned and looked toward who had attacked him only to feel dread when he saw Luna standing there with a furious scowl as if to say 'What is the meaning of this?!'