Chapter 14: Morality of Two Worlds

Paradox couldn't believe what her friend had just said. ''Why would you try to take away my Pokemon?! Are you trying to turn into a thief?! What would your father think?!''

''Don't you dare mention my father you Pokephile!'' Elliot said angrily and Paradox stared at him blankly.

''Pokephile? What does that even mean?'' She asked and Elliot scoffed in disgust.

''It when bad people like you decide to have sex with their Pokemon it's disgusting and immoral! I saw you kiss your poor Vulpix I can't let you abuse her any longer!''

''Abuse?! Me and Maple are lovers you idiot! I would never hurt Maple!'' She yelled at him her face turning red from anger.

''You can say whatever you want to make you sleep better at night. In the meantime I'm gonna take your Pokemon away from you so you can't hurt them anymore! I thought you were a good person Paradox but clearly I was wrong! Ivy attack!'' Elliot's Eevee looked confused about all this but she made her way in front of the dark haired boy.

Paradox hated to make two sisters fight but she had no choice in the matter. Elliot had lost his mind and she had to defend herself. ''Vivi protect me!'' The brown furred fox made her way in front of her trainer both Eevee looked at each other with unsure expressions.

''Ivy use Quick Attack!'' Elliot cried angrily he couldn't let her get away with this!

''Vivi use Protect!'' Paradox said with an angry scowl she couldn't believe he would suddenly betray her like this over her choice of mate, some friend he was! Ivy slammed headfirst into the shield the impact made her dizzy and she was left looking dazed while trying to remain on her four paws. ''Ok now use Swift on her!'' Paradox ordered but Vivi hesitated and that pause was all Ivy needed to recover from her dizzyness.

Without hesitation the oldest sister tackled Vivi and she was sent on the ground with a betrayed expression. ''Sorry Vivi I know you're just protecting her. But Elliot told me what she has done to her Vulpix, what if she does the same thing to you? Stop protecting her and come with us.'' Vivi scowled at her sister words.

''Paradox is not like that! I saw the way Maple look at Paradox they're clearly in love with each other! It's your trainer that's in the wrong!'' She yelled angrily.

''She broke a law Vivi, your trainer is a criminal is that what you want? Become the Pokemon of an outlaw?'' Ivy replied with disdain.

''You know as well as I do that the Pokephilia law is bullshit! It basically assume that Pokemon are not intelligent enough to form relationship with humans! It's an ancient bigoted law that should have been casted away a long time ago!'' Vivi charged toward her sister and tried to bite her. But Ivy quickly got out of the way and stared back at her with an unimpressed frown.

''Is that really how you're gonna treat your family?'' Ivy asked in a smooth voice that made Vivi growled.

''I won't let you take my trainer away! She's going to make me strong! I won't just be the middle sister anymore I will be admired for being the strongest!'' As soon as she said those words the Eevee was engulfed into a bright light. Everyone stared in shock as the Pokemon began to change form within the light and as suddenly as it came the light disappeared leaving a very pink Pokemon in it's place. She also had gentle blue eyes and ribbon-like appendages that she moved around testily.

''Yes! I evolved into a Sylveon!'' Vivi exlaimed joyfully as she jumped around with a happy smile. But her celebration came to a halt when her sister slammed into her. The newly evolve Sylveon glared back at the Eevee. ''Alright playtime is over! I'm taking you down sis! Fairy Wind!''

A powerful gust of wind was sent toward Ivy but it didn't felt like normal wind. For an instant Ivy felt like she was young and carefree once again and then as soon as it came the feeling of euphoria disappeared and she was snapped back to reality as she hit the trunk of a tree.