Chapter 12: Trouble in Paradise

Paradox had woken up earlier than anyone else that morning. Careful to not wake up the four Pokemon sleeping in the bed with her, she made her way to the bathroom. She felt relief as she removed all her clothes. She still couldn't understand why humans were so obsessed with these things.

She didn't have a problem with wearing clothes during winter. But wearing them during summer was just ridiculous in her opinion. But she guessed it would get annoying if every humans looked at her like Elliot had on the first day they had met.

Entering inside the bathtub she closed the curtain behind herself and opened up the shower. She sighed contently as the hot water spreaded all over her body. When she was in the forest she always had to take a bath in cold water. She had to admit humans were master at making things more comfortable like sleeping in bed or making the water hot. Now if only they could stop being such prudes...

When she was done washing herself she had spent almost half an hour in the shower. She used a towel to dry herself and made her way back to her room where her Pokemon were still sleeping. But then just before she could try to go back to bed she heard something fall on the floor. Following where the sound came from she saw a pen rolling on the floor and a silent human girl gawking at her with a flush covering her entire face.

Paradox cocked her head at her. ''Luna? Are you alright? Why is your face so red did you catch a cold?'' But then she noticed that the girl was trying to look anywhere except at her but Luna ocassionally dared a glance toward her breasts or her groin area. It was then that it hit Paradox why the girl was so flustered. ''Oh... I forgot to put clothes didn't I? Sorry I'm still getting use to your humans customs.''

Leaving the flustered girl behind her. Paradox made her way back in the bathroom and put on new clothes. She sighed in irritation once she was done. She felt so much more free when she was naked but she supposed it wouldn't be good if she made Luna faint from embarassment.

She returned in the room and Luna had calm down a little bit but she didn't dare look in Paradox's eyes. ''I really don't get why you're so embarassed about this. We're both girls I'm sure you have breasts and a vagina too, just like me.'' Paradox said bluntly and Luna squeaked before hiding her face behind her hands. The blonde girl rolled her eyes but she stopped pestering her.

Paradox crawled back into bed careful to not crush any Pokemon she sighed happily as she took Maple in her arm. With all the Pokemon surounding her Paradox hadn't even needed a blanket last night.

But before she could try to fall back asleep she heard the sound of a pen scratching on paper. Then she felt a presense close to her, when she opened her eyes she saw Luna holding her faithful notepad and pointing at it. With a groan Paradox began to read, now thankful that her mother had spent so much time teaching her to read human language.

You're a pretty weird girl Paradox. The paper said, Paradox rolled her eyes with a huff.

''Gee thanks.'' She replied sarcastically but before she could return back to sleep Luna point to her notepad again and Paradox noticed there was more written underneath.

Yesterday it seemed like you could understand Pokemon and just now you said you weren't used to humans customs what did you meant by that? Paradox was actually surprised at the question.

''Wait we didn't tell you that yesterday?'' Luna shook her head, weird usually her ability to understand Pokemon was the first thing to come up when she met a human. Then again this girl couldn't talk so maybe she didn't have the chance to ask until this morning.

''Well I know it's a bit hard to believe but my mother is a Pokemon.'' Luna looked confused at that and then she wrote something else on a new page of her notebook.