Chapter 5: Reunited

When they had stormed into the base Paradox and Elliot were only there to save a Minun. But as they watched the rows upon rows of cages filled with miserable looking Pokemon they knew they had stumbled into something much bigger and horrible.

At the end of the room stood two man one of them looked old with balding hair and a permanent scowl on his face. The other was much younger, was dress all in black and in his hand he carried a suitcase made of steel.

When Elliot had kicked the door opened the old man had turned toward them with a look of disdain. ''So Orion and Boris weren't able to stop two kids? I wonder why I'm paying these useless piece of shit.'' He looked back at the younger man. ''Get out of here son, We can't let them take what we worked so hard for.''

The man in black nodded before running away. ''Hey come back here!'' Elliot yelled but he was stopped by the old man when he threw a Pokeball.

''Your fight is with me boy.'' He said coldly, the Pokemon he had released roared in rage and Elliot face paled.

''A Tyranitar, we're in deep shi-.'' But before he could finish what he was saying the massive Pokemon began to run toward them each of his steps creating a mini earthquake in the process. ''We need to keep it at a distance!'' Elliot shouted in a panic.

''Splash use Bubble Beam!'' Paradox yelled. But the water type move did little to slow down the titan coming at them.

''Mareep use Confuse Ray!'' The Mareep produced a bright orb that proceeded to turn around the Pokemon head at high speed. When the attack was done the Tyranitar slowed down and began act all wobbly and his eyes looked dazed.

After a few seconds of this the giant creature roared in anger and began to randomly throw punch around breaking tables and throwing cages on the ground in the process. A few of the cages that had crashed opened and the Pokemon inside escaped as fast as they could.

The old man cursed angrily. ''Stop destroying my hard work you useless piece of trash!'' Paradox fist clenched angrily as she glared at him. How could anyone treat their Pokemon like this? She realised that his man was the type of humans the Pokemon of the forest had been scared about. And that made her hate him even more.

As she stared at the angry Tyranitar she noticed something wasn't right about it. ''El- I mean Looker! Look at Tyranitar's neck he's wearing a strange collar.''

The boy stared at the Pokemon and his eyes widened in realisation. ''I think he's controlling Tyranitar with this. Maybe if we destroyed it he would stop attacking us!''

But before they could formulate a plan the green giant began to slam his foot on the ground and the entire room began to shake. All the cages began to rattle violently and the Pokemon inside were crying for help.

''Damn! He's using Earthquake!'' Elliot realised in horror. Both Splash and Mareep screamed in pain as the ground erupted under them.

''Splash! Are you alright?!'' Paradox yelled in concern, the Marill winced in pain but nodded with a brave smile.

Elliot tried to wake up Mareep but he was out cold. With a sigh he returned his Pokemon in his Pokeball. ''It's all on you Paradox you need to destroy this collar.''

The girl gulped but nodded nervously. ''Splash keep him occupied I will take care of the rest.'' The Marill nodded nervously and began to shoot another Bubble Beam which made the giant screamed in rage.

He began to charge toward the water mouse but before he could reach her something jumped on his back. Elliot eyes widened in horror. ''Whisper! What are you doing?!''

The girl smirked as she tried to stay on top of the Tyranitar as he shook around to try to dislodge her from his back. ''Isn't it obvious Looker? I'm removing the collar!''