Chapter 22: Telling Mom and Back To School

Start from the beginning

I parked the car in the parking lot, grabbed my bag, and started towards the front door with Lindsey at my side.

As we made our way into the school I saw Daniel talking to Blake. He looked up and gave me a smile along with Blake.

"Hey babe." Daniel said walking over with Blake trailing behind him.

"Hey." I said kissing his cheek and taking his hand in mine.

Along the way to first period we found Trey and Matt so we all walked to class together.

"Tonight I have a football game. Are you going to come?" Daniel asked as we stood outside of the class.

"Yeah I'll come. After do you want to sleep over at my house?" I asked holding both of his hands.

"Is your mom okay with that?"

"Yeah. She's happy for us." I said smiling.

"Then I will, but before we go to your house can we stop at mine. I still haven't told my mom." He said looking down at his feet.

"Yeah I'll come over. If my mom took it well I think your mom will." I said laughing.

The bell rang behind us and in seconds the hall cleared.

"I'll see you after class." Daniel said leaning down and kissing my lips for a few seconds before I turned around and walked into my class.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

"Joey are you coming?" Daniel yelled to me as I was talking to Lindsey.

"I'll see you tomorrow." I said to Lindsey and turned around to see Daniel standing in front of his motorcycle holding helmets in both of his hands.

I ran over to Daniel, pecked his lips, and took the helmet with a painted Rolling Stones logo on the side.

"You got me a helmet?" I asked smiling.

"Yeah because I love riding the bike with you. Now I like riding it even better because I got the Barbie stickers and paint of of it." Daniel said giving me a look.

"Sorry about that again." I said nervously giggling.

"That's behind us now. Let's get to my house so I'm not late to my game." He said putting his helmet on and getting on before me.

As we drove away from the school I got more comfortable on the bike.

We neared his house and parked outside. Daniel and I got off the bike and took our helmets off. All of the sudden Daniel started laughing at me.

"What's so funny?" I asked.

"Your hair looks funny." He said fixing it by licking his hand and flattening it down.

"Now let's go." He said taking his hand in mine as we walked through the front door.

"Mom I'm home!" In seconds I heard Macy running down the stairs and into the kitchen.

"Hey guys! What's up?" She asked hugging me.

"Can we talk to you? It's really important." Daniel said looking down at me and smiling.

"Yeah let's sit down." She said walking to the kitchen table as we sat down at the counter.

"Mom, Joey and I are dating." Daniel said plainly as she jumped up.

"Really!" She yelled running to us smiling, clapping, and hugging us.

"Wait wait! You two need to kiss." She yelled.

Daniel put his hand on the back of my head and pulled me in for a short kiss.

"Now let's go upstairs and get ready for my football game." Daniel said grabbing my wrist and dragging me upstairs to his room.

"Really all I needed was to do was grab my bag." Daniel said smiling and walking me back outside.

"I'll be home by 10." Daniel yelled and walked out the door.

"Let's take the car so you can drive." Daniel said popping the trunk, throwing his bag in, and handing me the keys.

"Are you ever nervous before a game?" I suddenly asked.

"Being the quarterback, there is a lot of pressure so sometimes I'm worried."

"I know you will win tonight. Good luck."

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

"Come on Daniel!" I yelled on the sidelines to him.

As of right now it's the fourth quarter, there is 7 seconds, and the score is tied.

"I hope he can get this or we will go into overtime." Blake said standing next to me in all of his gear and holding his helmet.

The team got in their form and got ready to try for one play. They were on the 49 yard line, Daniel clapped his hands once, and the ball was snapped.

The wide receiver ran down field, unblocked, and made it to the 5 yard line, he stopped and Daniel threw the ball. The ball traveled all of the 44 yards and landed perfectly in the receiver's arms. He ran for the touchdown and threw the ball to the ground.

"Yeah!" Everyone yelled and ran out onto the field.

I ran into Daniel's arms and he put me on top of his shoulders. I leaned my head down and pecked his forehead as he went on celebrating with his team, Blake was watching me closely the whole time.

Daniel finally put me down after the field cleared up a little bit and took his helmet and put it on my head.

"Thanks for coming." He said kissing the top of the helmet as I laughed.

"That last pass was just as good as the one Cardale Jones threw to Ezekiel Elliot and Ezekiel broke like 3 tackles and made the touch down in the national championship game against the Oregon Ducks." I said excitedly.

"I didn't know you likes football so much." Daniel said taking the helmet off of my head and looking at me in astonishment.

"I may or may not be a huge Ohio State Buckeyes fan." I said smiling as we walked into the locker room.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

HEY GUYYYYS!!!

Sorry for such a long chapter but when you have a snow day and another snow day you get a lot done.

I hope you guys liked it and sorry if you're not from America and/or don't like American football, I am a HUGE football fan.

See you next chapter