I looked uninterestedly at him as he explained us the whole scenario.

I was happy that they areteamed with us......but also upset that he is with her too.

Anyways I should make sure she stays with me.

I mentally grinned at my thoughts.

And then Adarsh introduced us all...
So his name is Varun.....
Nothing that I care.

So I resumed my work....
As I was doing the work I was feeling that someone is watching me....

But then I shrugged it of as all will be looking at us to watch the suturing.

After that I wanted to talk with Sadhvi but she left before even I could ask her.

Sigh....

And that day i thought to go home early.....with early I mean to go by 9 daily I will go at nearly 11.....it's not like I love to go late but I don't have another choice.

That day I have completed all my works by 9 just when I was in my parking lot I got a phone call.

I saw the caller's name and my enthusiasm was all dead and buried deep in the ground.
It was Dr.Nishant.....i know he will give me new duties now.

Ipicked up and his voice came through the speaker.
"Siddarth I want you to scrub in the surgery....be ready in fifteen minutes."
And without waiting for me he hanged up......I thought if I could get chance I will ask him to leave me just for today....but now I think I got to bear with it.

And like that I spent my next 2 and half hours in the operation theatre.

As soon as we got out I changed my outfit and started my journey to home...

With all the traffic signals I finally reached home at 12.

I thought Sadhvi will sleep....as she sleeps early usually.

I also wanted to ask her why she slept in living room yesterday.....
As I opened the door I heard the sound of TV.....
It was playing biggboss maybe...
I don't see the reality shows and all....I watch movies that too rarely.

"Wow........how can he look so hot?
Gosh look at that biceps....they are protruding from the shirt....."  I heard her saying.....
My eyes darkened.......she is praising others....more like drooling over him.
I looked at TV....there was a man who looks ok...I agree handsome but not more than me....
He has large biceps and is almost as tall as me.
May be she was fangirling him....I thought to shrugg it off but just then I heard

"Gosh...I love him so much....." She again said.

Now all I want was to pin her to wall and ask who she loves the most.....
But I controlled my urge doing it.

I don't want her to think like I am controlling or dominating.
I now I am somewhat dominating......but I don't want her to feel uncomfortable with me.
So I just went to washroom and had a quick shower ,came out dressing in my black t shirt with my shorts.

I thought to ask her about yesterday but  she was concerned with the quilt.

Is she sleeping?
I don't think so because she was awake few minutes ago.

May be she wants some space.....
Yeah I should respect her.
I sighed and laid on the bed.

Daily I am so habituated to take her in my arms as soon as I lay on bed but today I just slept maintaing distance from her.

And the next day too we were busy.....and when I came home at night she was still awake.
I was internally happy that I could talk to her now as I am anot so tired.....
But she said that she is going to stay in hostel for the next week as she is having exams and all.
She can do combined studies with her friends.....
How much I want to deny her but I don't want to her studies to affect because of me.

So I nodded my head and slept after freshmeing up.....I want to have an arguement with her.

And next morning I dropped her near the hostel.

She went away without even looking at me.

I thought I could get a glance of her in the ER but luck was not on my side.
Because Adarsh said that they were having few exams in two days so they were mass bunking.

I sighed and resumed my work.

All my day was just as usual....going to hospital and coming home late night and then sleeping.

I am missing her already but she has exams so I stopped myself from disturbing her.

I think today is the last day of her exams.....I was in high spirits today as she will return today.....

But again I was disappointed when I received her message.

I thought to call her in evening to come home but before that she messaged me saying she is missing mom and dad so she is going there for her holidays.

Here I was missing her and she was missing my mom......

I just sent a thumbs up sign and resumed my work.

After that day when ever I call mom she will be beside mom....I know that but just when I was about to ask mom to give phone to Sadhvi she escapes from there saying various reasons.

She is badly ignoring me.....

I can understand if she is angry with me for some reasons but she has to say that....directly....not playing this hide and seek.

I think I deserve the reason atleast which she is not giving me....

I am just fedup with her behaviour so I have decided upto when she will behave like this....
But then again I just want to hug her to sleep.

I should just give her own space as she is badly ignoring me and hurting my feelings.....

*****

Hey guys...
Did you like the chapter?

Please don't forget to vote the chapter guys .....

Share your views through comments.