Chapter 54 - Go Deep

Start from the beginning

"Pfff... Do you think I will fall for trap this obvious? YOLOOOO!" Y/N cut the bookshelf in half and jumped into the hole hidden behind it.

He landed right in the middle of underground arena, right next to Tohka in dark armor

"Hello there, when did you go full emo?"

"Do I know you?" Tohka coldly looked at him.

"Brainwashing, great..." Y/N sighed "Hey Mr Mac Pedo, what is your evil plan?"

"Just collecting some data" Isaac said through speakers "Oh, and the doors open only when one of you die. Have fun!"

"Wonderful..." Y/N looked at Tohka that materialized her sword "You probably don't remember this, but you're in love with me"

"See this camera?" Tohka pointed at camera on the ceiling and launched slash of black energy that completely destroyed it "Gone, just like the fucks I gave about this conversation"

"Not gonna lie..." Y/N grabbed great sword with both of his hands "...I'm turned on right now"

"Die!" Tohka launched a wide attack and Y/N rolled through it.

"How the hell it didn't do anything to you?!"

"Rolling mechanic, b*th!" Y/N began to roll around the arena "You can't touch me! I'm invisible, I'm untouchable, I'm--"

Tohka pinned Y/N down with her feet.

"...Sh*t?"

"Heh" Tohka stabbed Y/N through the chest with sadistic grin.

"Oh no, dying!" Y/N made a dramatic pose and stopped moving "Guh...

The dark aura around Tohka thickened. She swung around her sword with Y/N impaled on it, and send Y/N flying to other side of arena.

"I'm good, nice throw by the way!" Y/N raised his thumbs.

"Are you mocking me?!" Tohka channeled all dark aura into her sword

"Not really, just thinking about a way to bring old you back. But I start to like this version more" Y/N got up.

"It is impossible" Isaac spoke "I've already made sure that her memories are completely whipped out"

"How come she isn't behaving like a toddler then?"

"I've left most of muscle memory intact, but her personality is lost... forever"

"You mean that I can train this hot ass chick into whatever I want and even have excuse for it?" Y/N smiled.

"...What?"

"JUST DIE!" Tohka unleashed massive energy slash on Y/N, destroying everything behind it.

The dust settled and revealed half-naked Y/N wearing boxers and shirt with Sponsored by Chuck Norris on it.

"What... WHAT KIND OF BULLSH*T IS THIS?!" Tohka threw her sword and it bounced off Y/N chest.

"Hey girl..." Y/N teleported behind her "...Nothing personal, but something is going to be inside you tonight..."

[Meanwhile in the control room...]

"Good, good!" Isaac grabbed the flash drive "I can finally finish my research--"

Hawkwood busted into control and shoved his shield into Isaac's hands.

"Whatever happens, hold to it tights!" Hawkwood jumped into vent.

"Hawkwoooood" Andre entered the room wielding drill with dildo on it "I might be high to the point where I can't see, but I can smell infusion on your shield!"

"Wait, you got wrong person!" Isaac quickly backed into corner as Andre started approaching him

"You have been a bad boy, Hawkwood, it's time for me to show me the features..."

"NOOOOO--"