Chapter 28: Visitors

Start from the beginning

"It's so good to get married, I want to get married, too." Yue Ling said while turning in the game console.

Yue Luo looked at her embarrassingly and stood beside Yue Fei without moving.

Yue Fei: "Aren't you gonna play too?"

Yue Luo: "I'm a grown up and don't like playing."

Ten minutes later, Yue Ling asked for help: "Yue Luo, Yue Luo, how do you do this?"

After half an hour, the two of them sat on the fur carpet beside the small sofa and happily played a shooting game.

Yue Fei sat down at his desk, using their playing sounds as the white noises, and flipped through the textbooks he had brought back from school.

He is no stranger to deaing with children's loudness.  

He used to work as a part-time teacher at a daycare center. The children, who are much younger than Yue Ling and Yue Luo, are way more loud than them. He has already trained his mentality to remain unfazed with children crying, laughing and arguing.

During this time, Yue Luo got up and said that he wanted to go to the bathroom. Yue Fei was solving the key problem, and only nodded, telling him to go out and find it by himself.  When Gu Wei was away from home, the man's study was locked, and Yue Fei didn't think much about it.

After returning to the study from the bathroom, Yue Luo did not continue to play games with Yue Ling, but he sat on the sofa deep in thought, when Yue Ling called him, he just ignored it.

At first, Yue Fei didn't think it was strange, until he finished one page of practice, Yue Luo walked to him with a solemn face, and told him that he wanted to talk, he realized that something was wrong.

Yue Ling was too focused on playing the game, not paying attention to the two people's movements; the game is more important than the strange aura of the brothers.

Yue Fei got up, took Yue Luo to the door of the study, and closed the door.

"What's the matter?" Yue Fei glanced at the door that he hadn't closed completely as his heart's beats raced up. He almost knew what Yue Luo was going to ask, but he still asked hoping he was wrong.

Yue Luo: "Don't lie to me anymore. You and the Gu's alpha are sleeping in separate rooms. Big Brother, is there something going on with you two? Don't hold it in and shoulder everything by yourself. After you broke up with Jian Yi, you have been acting strange. You agreed to get married because dad said that there was a problem with the family's business. Is that why you agreed to this marriage? I am the alpha of the family, and I should be the one to carry the family's burden, if there is an issue in the family. I have been holding it in all this time. Big Brother, if you are not happy, I support you in leaving him."

Yue Fei was speechless for a moment. He was too careless. He remembered to yield the Gu Family people, but he forgot to guard against the Yue Family.

"Don't think too much, we just had a fight...we had an argument, yes, a couple quarrel, and married couples are always like this. We quarreled and fought. Then we will be fine in two days. In fact, we have reconciled in these two days.  I haven't moved back to the master bedroom when Gu Wei was on a business trip," Yue Fei explained.

Yue Luo didn't believe it, and looked at him suspiciously: "Really?"

Yue Fei: "Of course it is true. You see the study room that he specially designed and decorated for me. Those snacks and games are also prepared by him because he is afraid that I will be tired from studying. He often eats at the company himself, but he specially hired a cook for me.  He doesn't like others entering his study, but he is okay with me using it, and I can steal his drinks. He is really good to me and he loves me very much."