Author's note

When I was young, I wrote daily about wizards, knights, elves, and all the other things crossing my mind and invading my dreams. It was full of romance and adventure. Then, I grew up. For some reason, the wizards, the knights, and the elves didn't stick with me, nor did the habit of writing.

For years, my file titled Books stayed empty of words. Perhaps I was too busy living my life, too preoccupied with my future, money, and success.

But thankfully, I am back at it. I've been working on my skills, plot twists, and storylines for some time now.  I started with a simple idea that became an entire story called What it Means. The idea of a sequel quickly followed. From that, Start Again was born.

Now, Sharing Lives is the outcome of those two first drafts. Without them, I wouldn't have been able to come up with that project, without my beloved readers I wouldn't have honed my skills, and would still be embarrassed by my work.  

I want to thank those who subscribed, commented, and voted. It gave me the will to do better and to start working on my stuff. 

Now, without further ado, I present to you Sharing Lives. I hope you'll like it. 

Constructive criticisms are always welcome. I'd like to hear your thoughts. 

Take care,

☼mel b☼