Characters bios! (1)

Name: Hodaka Senryu

Species: Human

Hair: White

Eyes: Black

Personality: He was the 5th smartest student in his school. Hodaka is also a fun loving person who loves to talk about his favorite subjects, especially anime and video games. He is an otaku who has seen lots of anime and played many video games. However, he can be a bit loud and is also a bit sensitive. He is also somewhat awkward around girls. His catchphrase is "Zenryoku Zenkai!"

Name: Zyuran

Species: Kikainoid

Color: Red

Personality: A stylish, old man type robot who in reality is mature and manly. He is chivalrous and protective of those who he cares for. However, this can be a problem as well because it makes him overprotective and slightly paranoid.

Name: Gaon

Species: Kikainoid

Color: Yellow

Personality: An excited, happy go lucky robot that loves all living things, mainly animals. He is described by those around him as a big ball of energy. He also loves to train. Unfortunately, his energy can also cause him to be reckless in a battle.

Name: Magine

Species: Kikainoid

Color: Pink

Personality: That one shy girl next door. She is into magic and illusion and wishes to be the first Kikainoid Illusionist. However, her shy personality and fear of crowds can get to her. She cares for those around her deeply. Like Hodaka, she's awkward around attractive men, creating a relatable bond between the two.

Name: Vroon

Species: Kikainoid

Color: Blue

Personality: A curious brainiac who wants to discover new things in life. He is smarter than Hodaka in many ways, and loves to learn new things. However, when he's giving a knowledge statement, he usually gets carried away.