To be frank, i am not supposed to disclose this but I guess your lover might wake up today so it's better if you be with him right now.

"What are you serious?", I shouted. Why did you not tell me before?

"Oh I am such an idiot."

"Thank you, Thank you, Thank you soo much Cally I love you, and saying that I hugged her tightly and jumped with joy"

"Saying this, i told her, lets leave immediately what are we waiting for?"

That's how me and cally left for the hospital in my car.

Throughout the journey I was really nervous and  kept on rubbing my hands, but soon enough we were parking outside the hospital.

After parking the car, we went inside and took the elevator.

Throughout the ride i was nervous and kept on thinking "what if the doctor gave me false hope?"

"What if Roberto never woke up?"

These thoughts were eating me up and i did not even realise when the elevator doors opened till the time cally put a hand on my shoulder.

Coming out of the elevator slowly, i did not want to reach his room in fear until i heard loud shouts coming from his room.

"I immediately ran to the room in full speed with a speeding heart"

"And what i saw brought tears to my eyes."

"Roberto you are awake", i said.

"Saying that i fell on my knees on the floor and did not realise i was crying"

"John", he shouted but could not say more due to dryness in his throat which caused him to  cough constantly..

I immediately ran to his side and poured water in a glass and brought it to his lips which he drank like he had been thirsty for years.

When i was satisfied he was real and not my figment of my imagination, i hugged him tightly.

"John you are suffocating me, maybe not so tight, he laughed"

"Realising my mistake, I withdrew from my hold on him  but instead I gave him a big intense kiss on the lips  filled with passion conveying all my emotions into that one kiss"

" We were busy making out till the time someone cleared their throats and we broke apart"

Noticing it was the doctor who had disturbed us I tried to move a little away from Roberto, but he held my hand tightly and shook his head. .

Understanding his message i stayed by his side, and the doctor also did not say anything just smiled at us.

" So how are you feeling Roberto?" the doctor asked.

" You are one lucky fellow  to wake up after such an intense accident", he said

I guess its your partner's love and your family's prayers that made this miracle happen, he told him.

" Roberto hummed and thanked the doctor for everything"

"The doctor told us everything was normal with Roberto, and he was writing some pain medication for him incase he felt any kind of pain and after that he left us alone"

After the doctor went and the door closed, Roberto pulled me to his chest with one arm and kissed me once again passionately.

"You know I heard everything that you spoke to me, while I was in coma   he said to me"

"Bewildered I said What!! But i thought you could not hear me"

"Roberto smiled lovingly at me, and said "I certainly did, it was the only thing that gave me motivation to fight"

"When you used to cry for me, i used to feel so useless and helpless  but  that gave me motivation and strength to fight back if not for myself then for you and our love, he said"

Hearing him out, i started crying and hugged him again and said, "dont scare me like that ever again alright, I wont be able to live without you, I said"

"Never love Never" he kissed me on the forehead  and said while continuing hugging me.

At that point someone knocked at our door, and when we broke apart we saw Cally and Marie entering with their eyes shut and a guy we  were yet to meet entering while rolling his eyes.

"Hi" i am Damien, Cally's boyfriend he said while  introducing himself to  us.

"Hi Damien it is nice to meet you, I am "John" Marie's brother and this is my love "Roberto", he introduced while  kissing Roberto's knuckles.

After their introduction,Both the girls cleared their voice and asked us, Is the coast clear?

"Hearing their question, all the men started laughing whereas  john blushed and told them "yes" they could open their eyes."

"Oh" Thank God the girls replied and they chatted all night long trying to catch up with them both.

"Soon it was time for the girls and Damien to leave as Roberto was feeling sleepy so they all said their Goodbyes except me as i told them that I  would be staying with Roberto today.

" They all understood and promised to visit tomorrow", not before reminding Roberto that an inspector and Detective would come to take his and John's statement tomorrow.

"With that being said we all left for the night."
-------------------------------------------------------------
Hi guys, I hope you all are doing good.

Please let me know what you think about this chapter in the comments section below also don't forget to vote if you liked this chapter.

Lots of love
caree_96