chapter 35

"So?"
Bryce asked looking at couple.
"What?"
Lexi asked looking at him.
He raised up his hand moving his fingers and she immediately smirked showing up her hand.
"Y'all getting married?!"
Avani jumped up from Anthony's embrace as all the girls got really excited.
"It's a promise ring."
"Ohh."
"Let me see!"
Nessa squealed grabbing Lexi's hand.
"It's adorable!"
"Jaden has one too."
Lexi grabbed Jaden's hand interweaving their fingers as she showed them his ring.
"Ooh it has a little hole in heart shape and your diamond is in heart shape!"
"That's so cute!"
"I didn't know Jaden was a romantic guy!"
Dixie said as everyone laughed.
"He is but only for his girl, not for y'all to see it."
Jaden complained hugging his girl pulling her closer and kissing her head.
"Aaw, I think I'm going to vomit."
Griffin joked, fake gagging.

Day passed by, newest couple, that is not even that new, had clingy day, cuddling and kissing.
Except Jaden was checking every second that his hickey is covered up with his hoodie, not wanting to get 'month off'.
They talked to their families, wishing each others happy New Year and showing them the ring Jaden got for Lexi.
Lexi wished they never needed to go home, because once they do, it's gonna be living hell.

They set up a fire in their yard, all of them wearing warm clothes plus blankets around them.
Lexi cuddled up to Jaden as he held her close. One of his hands on her thighs as they were over his lap, and other one around her waist.
She planted few kisses on his cheek, making his face lit up while he was having a conversation with Josh and Anthony.
"Hey mamas."
He whispered kissing her nose before focusing back on his conversation.
She wasn't really included in any conversation, she just didn't feel like talking. As they talked today with their parents it made her worry again. God knows what's going to happen when they are back.

"What's wrong baby?"
Jaden whispered snuggling in girls head and smelling her hair.
"Nothing really."
"Why are you all sad and bored?"
"It's really nothing, just thinking in my own world."
"About?"
"Nothing important."
"Babe you know you ain't slick. Tell me what's wrong."
"Ay Jaden, you wanna come with? We are going to see what's there."
Bryce said pointing to little wood as few of them were standing up.
"No."
He simply replied looking back at his girl.
"Why don't you want to go with them?"
"Cause I'm having time with you right now."
"So no bros before hoes?"
Lexi joked making Jaden snort.
"Bros before hoes always, but you're just simply not a hoe. You're my precious girlfriend that I love so much."
Girl pouted pecking his lips.
"You are such a simp Jaden."
Avani said getting their attention as they looked around, noticing Jaden was the only guy left there.
"And what's that?"
"It's like when you're in love with somebody or like them that much that you'd do anything they ask you for."
"Mostly."
Dixie added as Lexi started laughing.
"Oh well then, I'm a simp."
"Aww."
Lexi pouted stretching Jaden's cheek and squeezing it.
"You are such a baby."
She mumbled looking at his face admiring every feature of his, while he just stared in her eyes. He could do that all day. You can get lost so easily in them.

Lexi fell asleep in Jaden's embrace and now it was time to go inside as it became more late.
He gently picked her up in bridal style, walking upstairs to their room.
He opened the doors walking to their bed, placing her down on it. He walked back to doors closing them slowly so he wouldn't make any noise, even though Lexi can't hear a single thing while sleeping.
He walked back to bed taking off her jacket and shoes placing her under the covers. He took off his clothes laying down beside her after turning the lights off.
Girl turned on her side, laying her head a little on Jaden's chest as her leg went over his, pulling it closer a bit. Her hand squeezed the hoodie pulling it closer to her as she buried her head more.
He softly smiled kissing the top of her head, he really couldn't be any happier. Everything he told her last night was completely true. He meant every word. He couldn't wait to see what future has in plans for them, not knowing how bad things are going to get really soon.

"Morning sleepy head." Jaden said walking in the room, seeing his girlfriend already awake. He made them breakfast in the bed, along with her favorite - chocolate milk.
"Morning."
She mumbled rubbing her eyes as she wasn't really awake yet.
"Look, I made us breakfast in bed."
He said in his simp voice waiting for reaction of his girl.
He sat down on the bed beside her, placing their breakfast in front of them.
She looked down as she felt really happy. She couldn't believe he did that for her. Well for them, but still. She felt a little emotional and started to tear up.
"Baby what's wrong? You don't like it? I can make something else."
"No it's perfect. I love you. Thank you. I think my period should start soon."
He chuckled pecking her lips.
She wiped away her tears grabbing her phone. She filmed the cheese board he made and then filmed him as he smiled softly, sending her few kisses before leaning up to her camera and kissing it.
They both chuckled while they watched the video. She saved it, placing her phone down.
"Gosh this looks so yummy."
"Wanna try it out?"
"Hell yeah."
They messed around, eating, as she tried to throw blueberry in his mouth. catching it from 15th try, they cheered laughing.
He tried the same with girl, she caught it from first try making Jaden gasp.
"It's about hands, if I didn't throw it right way you wouldn't catch it."
"Nah, it's about the mouth and talent."
She said, making smirk form on his face.
"Yeah, you're right actually. You have that talented mouth of yours."
He said making her choke on the berry she had in her mouth. He cupped her jaw with his right hand pulling her closer and kissing her lips.
They finished their food and then just chilled in bed for the rest of the morning.

°°°°°°°°°°

Sorry for the short one, I didn't really have special ideas. 😕
words count: 1095