Jungkook :"Are you insane!? You don't even know how to Cook ugh!! Step away!" He pushed the older away out of his instincts turning off the stove moving the fry pan away which was on fire at the moment. He rushed to windows and opened them up to let out the smoke away and turned back towards the guy crossing his arms over his buffed chest.

Guy :"Your fault you made me"

Jungkook :"My angels would tell me you don't know how to cook huh!?"

Guy :"Oh well" He scratched the back of his head. "Now that you know you can make something for me"

Jungkook :"Sorry? I am not your wife." He let his eyes roll hearing the other wheezing out at his sentence and he didn't understand what was so funny about it.

Guy :"you want a lady for such things?" Jungkook looked at him confused giving an "eh?" face.

Guy :"I mean a lady should be someone to stay beside you. Go party, have fun, have sex, make love ah perfect." Jungkook stayed there giving him the most weird look possible. He was the type of person to cuddle his girl, shower her with kisses and flowers, take her to beaches and amusement parks for dates instead of going for sex or clubs.

Guy :" wait. "He stepped forward analyzing the younger's expressions." Don't tell me you never had sex? "

The younger got a bit flustered at the question. He never really talked like that so openly with someone about the certain topic
.

Jungkook :" well umm maybe after wedding? Yeah wanna keep it special.I have better things to do anyways. " He tried his best to sound confident and not to shy away closing the windows once again putting the fry pan under cold water.

Guy :"yeah keep saying it till you don't have one cutie." Jungkook rolled his eyes not convinced one bit to have it anyways. He was better off with their comfort zone. Not like he was a horny teenager whose hormones were playing up. Walking back to lounge he started his workout once again. Not even fifteen minutes passed by when he felt the other one coming near him and joining him for it.

He didn't realize why but a smile appeared on his lips as he kept his focus on his training watching with the corner of his eye when the other one repeated the same ones he did so perfectly.He was kind of impressed to see how the other one followed him perfectly even including all the abdominal and core burns out.

Guy :"Quite impressive kiddo." A breathy voice escaped his lips trying to catch his breath. He took a seat on floor leaning his back against the couch while the other stood up wiping off his sweat doing some cool down before moving back to kitchen to make both of them a smoothie.

Jungkook :"Stop calling me kiddo." His voice came out normal surprisingly not irritated at all as a sigh escaped his lips. How he wished he could just drive to YN's Cafe just like before and get a delicious coffee of his girlfriend's hands.

Guy :"C'mon you still lost almost all card games."

Jungkook :"Yeah because you cheated." The other came to a halt hearing that which went clearly Un noticeable by the younger. He was convinced the younger had some hawk eyes to catch that. It's almost impossible to have a professional gambler to not have its own ways of cheating and so he did too.

Jungkook :"Well why else you would win each time. Luck is not always that good you know."

Guy :"Wow so your luck was not on your side and you blame that too on me. Great. My poor soul.It can't handle this many blames."

Jungkook :"I guess you are hungry put of your mind." He rolled his eyes extending the glass of smoothie once reached the other who accepted it gladly.