Keeping Track

We have tried to make keeping track of your points as easy as possible. For this reason, we have created a Google spreadsheet (linked in the comment section and in our profile bio) where you can write down all the tasks and achievements you've completed and the sheet will automatically calculate your level and rank.

When you open the sheet, you will not be able to make changes. Make a copy of the sheet and put it in your own Google drive; then you can fill it in. Note: Write down your completed tasks on the first tab and your achievements on the second tab.

(P.S. If the sheet isn't working for you, send us a private message with your email address, so we can send you an excel version of it.)

On the spreadsheet (Levels tab) you will find a column titled "Completed Task", under which you can write down all the tasks you've completed. In the column next to it, titled "XP", you can type in how many experience points you receive for it. The Pathway chapters will let you know how many points you get for a certain task. The sheet will then automatically calculate how much XP you have in total and what level you are. You can find these numbers on the right-hand side.

You will find that the sheet cannot go below 4 XP. This is simply because of how the equation works. You will be level 1 until you reach 5 XP, which is when you level up to level 2.

When you move on to the Achievements tab you will find that it looks very similar. Here you can fill in the achievements you've earned and type in how many Achievement Points you get for them (which you can find in the Achievements chapter). The sheet will automatically calculate how many achievement points you have in total and what rank you have.

If you don't want to use this sheet, you can always just calculate your XP and AP by hand. Just count up all the points you've earned – remember to keep XP and AP separate. Use the following tables to find out your level and rank.

Table 1: XP per level

Table 2: AP per rank

If this was an app, you'd receive your rewards immediately upon reaching a new level

If this was an app, you'd receive your rewards immediately upon reaching a new level. Unfortunately, we have no programming skills, so we'll do it this way. Since the first levels will go fairly quickly, and in order to speed up the process, you will find the sashes for first 10 levels (and an example of how you can use them) in the Graphics chapter.

If you're reaching levels higher than that, and if you complete achievements and find yourself ranking up, send us a private message with a link to your spreadsheet and we will send you the appropriate graphics as soon as possible.