INTERMEDIATE

"Where are you going?" Atsumu looks up from his phone after Osamu casually walks by the living room.

The grey haired boy starts putting his shoes on, ignoring his brother who keeps nagging him over where he's going. Tired with how his brother is clearly disregarding his questions, Atsumu finally stands up from his place on the couch.

"I asked you a question," he lightly nudges Osamu with his foot, "Where are ya going?"

Osamu sighs out and shakes his head, "I'm going somewhere with Suna, Y/n, and Kai. I gotta go." He nervously skips past his brother, hands in his pockets and a fast pace.

"I'm being serious, please get back here," Atsumu doesn't bother to put on shoes as he walks out the front door to pull on his brother's jacket, "Did she invite you guys? Why can't I go?"

"She didn't invite me... well she did, but she said that she had to show me to someone new. Supposedly a half cousin of hers is moving here. I don't really know her intentions, probably just introducing me though."

Couldn't she just have told me? Atsumu thought to himself, the thought stuck in his head. "Oh well, ask her if she has plans for tomorrow. I still wanna talk to her, since it's break, ya know?"

His brother rolls his eyes, "Yeah, I'll ask her. Bye."

This leaves Atsumu standing on the driveway pavement, wondering why you didn't invite him along. Were you ignoring him or what? He didn't want to think you were. Atsumu wanted to be around you during the small break he had. Sure, he would still be practicing for volleyball, but it wouldn't hurt to take days off so that he could be with you.

Either way, you didn't invite him to go, so it would be rude to just show up and act like you did. As he went back inside, he had the idea of texting you. But after he really thought about it. He realized it would be weird if he knew what you were doing. So he left it alone and hoped that you would talk to him in the few following weeks that you had left of mid-break.