31: DOWNHILL PT. 2

[Listen to wtv the fuck you want to listen to 🤔]

She stops dead in her tracks, her heart dropping. And Atsumu turns to face her with a harsh look in his eyes.

But it only looks as if he doesn't have any regret. Because as soon as he remembers what he saw earlier, he turned to Liliya, scanning her again, and pulls her into a kiss. And at that exact moment, the fireworks decide to explode from behind them, making it seem like right out of a romance anime.

Tears finally spill out from Y/n's eyes, and Kai can see how full of hurt they are. Osamu and Suna's mouths drop open and their eyes widen in pure disbelief. All three boys were angry. Osamu was the first to walk up to him, pulling him away from Liliya who had a smirk on her face while backing up. And Ray shows up from behind Y/n with an open grin.

The H/C haired girl starts sobbing, loud cries coming from her. And Kai being her best friend, goes to comfort her, cradling her in his arms and looking up to see remorse fill the look in Atsumu's eyes. That's when he realized he fucked up. Badly.

The pit inside his heart deepens as he hears her voice crack. Her pained cries make his heart ache. But all is gone when he's suddenly filled with anger. It's like his mood changes every five seconds. Atsumu rolls his eyes.

"Why?" she whispers out, letting go from Kai, "Who *even* are you anymore?!" His eyes widen and he steps back a bit. "Was everything we've done together just a joke to you? Do you think I'm a joke?! Because to me... to me, you were special. I thought we could've been something after today. That was why I came with you!"

Osamu and Suna shake their towards the other twin, moving behind Y/n to try pushing Ray far from the area. And Atsumu realizes one again how he hurt her because of his own selfishness getting in the way.

Then people start to leave, moving their way to the exit of the school. Even through the many students going between them, they still saw each other from across. Though once everyone leaves, Atsumu breathes in, and begins to start lashing out.

"Yeah..." he spoke through the silence, closing his eyes and looking down. He hears her hum in confusion from the other side, "YOU WERE A FUCKING JOKE TO ME!" Lies.

 "I could never be with you, never wanted to, to begin with!" Lies.

"You're so fucking annoying!" Lies.

That's what does it for her. His eyes open, and as he glances at her, she's not there anymore. But he hears her. He hears the way more sobs spill from her, even if she's already gone.

His brother and Suna want to walk with her. But Kai takes the lead and leaves as soon as realizes that he can do whatever he wants.

"You're so FUCKING pathetic," Osamu spits out his words. Suna following right after him

"Yeah man, that's so low of you," he rolls his eyes and frowns, "She didn't deserve that."

They both start to leave, Atsumu watching all his friends leave him behind. And as it starts to get quiet, Ray interrupts it. His laugh fills the area, echoing off the buildings outside and a few students left over from earlier start to look at him like he's gone crazy. "Never thought you'd stoop that low." Ray walks away with his hands in his pockets.

Atsumu starts walking away as well, but get stopped as Liliya grabs him arm. And when he turns to look down at her, he starts to wish it was Y/n.

-

AUTHOR'S NOTE

haha lmao this was so sudden 🧍🏽‍♀️ sorry i just really like angst.
vote and comment.