10: WARMTH

"Hey, Y/n!" Atsumu's voice rang through class 1's ears as he entered

"Hey, Y/n!" Atsumu's voice rang through class 1's ears as he entered. Osamu and Suna followed right behind him, looking like they were ready to kill.

Y/n turned around to see Atsumu walking towards her and roller her eyes. She sighed loudly and narrowed her eyes at Kai, "hey," she groaned.

"Why're you to gloomy?" He pouted, "Anyways, I'm excited for you to come over today!"

The class erupted with small whispers getting passed on from every table, "I-it's not like that," Y/n told the entire class.

The was probably the first time they had heard her actually speak loud. "Yeah! It's for the project," Kai added on.

"Can you please not be so loud? They're gonna get the wrong idea."

"So? Let them. We're friends, is all."

"They don't know that! We're not even friends either. So shut up."

"At least not yet... Anyways, have a good day, Y/n-Chan. See ya at lunch!" He left, not giving her time to say anything back.

"You're stupid," Suna said before he walked out of the class.

-

"You two, go get the books today," Kai ordered Osamu and Y/n.

"Yeah yeah. We know," she sighed.

"Sorry for 'Tsumu. Again. He's not leaving you alone until you agree to be friends with him," or until you fall for him he thought.

"I know. I'll wait a little until I actually say we are. Even though he's annoying. No offense or anything," she waved her hands around.

"No, it's okay. Haha I get it."

They grabbed the books and ran back to class so that they could hurry.

"We're back," Y/n panted when they got to the desks.

"Let's hurry up then."

-

"Well us two are gonna go out before—"

"YOOO! Y/N-CHAN!" Atsumu's voice rang, once again, through the class. Several students turned to him, and girls also greeted him with 'hey''s in hopes of getting his attention. But the setter was only focused on Y/n and her group.

"Nevermind," the breathed out.

"Heya, so what're you guys doing?" He asked as he took a seat right beside their bunched up desks.

"We were good before you came here," Osamu whispered out.

"Yeah."

"Na-ah, Atsumu-San here is funny. Isn't he, Y/n?" Kai wrapped his arm around Atsumu's neck.

"Uh—"

"Ah, Y/n-San!" A voice also ran through the class. There was Ray, smiling once he spotted the girl. He walked towards them, getting a couple of hey's from the girls, you know, because of soccer.

"Oh, sorry dude. But Y/n is staying here with us. You had her yesterday, and she's ours today," Atsumu shrugged.

"It's for Y/n to decided. Not you or me."

"Ok guys stop. Ray, I'm sorry, but we're staying in here today. We can walk out together later if you want. Since there's no club for me."

"If that's not a problem with you, we still have practice."

"Yeah that totally fine," she smiled, "see you later!"

He waved, and then left the room. Atsumu didn't know if to be in a good mood or not. Sure she would hang out with him- them, but then she would walk with Ray to his practice. Either way, he still knew he had the upper hand, because they were all going to his house for their stupid project. Though it was not so stupid considering that was what was going to help him get closer to her.

"So glad you decided to stay with us, Y/n!"

"Yeah, whatever man. I just don't feel like getting out of here."

"Still, anyways. What do you guys even do in here? It must be boring being in a dumb class."

"No... that's not how it works. And if it was, then you're literally only one class higher."

"Yeah. And besides, this class isn't even boring. We have soooo much fun without you," Osamu said to his brother.

"Just because you have Y/n with you, it doesn't mean anything. She loves me. Right?" Atsumu waited for her response.

"I like each and everyone of you equally so... I guess. You're just kinda annoying, to be honest. Today will be your redemption day though. Do me an act of kindness, and I'll consider your friend request."

"But how?! Do you want food? I can make you food. 'Samu isn't the only one who knows how to cook. Or do ya want a kiss?" He laughed, "Just playing with you. You sure do get flustered easily," he pointed out.

"No. I'm just a bit uncomfortable. But however you want to think. I'd rather get to know you, more than get food or anything else."

"Well what's there to say? I'm 'Samu's twin, oh yeah! And i'm ALSOOO the oldest," he bragged.

"Hm, just by a couple. Don't get too ahead of yourself," Osamu glared at his brother.

Suna was on his phone, swiping through whatever he could find. Mostly just social media.

"Tell me, Y/n and Kai, who's the better twin?" Atsumu asked and crouched down beside his brother.

Y/n smiled and looked at Kai. "You go first."

Kai narrowed his eyes and looked back and forth from the twins, "both of you look the same to me," he shrugged, "BUT. I can talk more freely to Atsumu. Hm, but i have talked a lot more to Osamu. I say that you're tied until further notice."

"I see. Okay then, now you, Y/n."

"Uhhh, since I still don't really know you. I'm sorry, but I gotta go with Osamu on this one."

"Aw man. We'll see the next time. I'll make sure it'll be me."

"Yeah right," Y/n smiled at him and ran her hand through his hair, "If you say so."

Atsumu smiled at her and nodded. When he felt her hand in his hair, he felt warmth all through his body. There is no way I'm starting to like her, he tried convincing himself. But even with telling himself that, he couldn't help to wonder what the feeling he had just felt was.