29: CONFESSING?

"Hey guys," Atsumu say beside his brother

"Hey guys," Atsumu say beside his brother. Him (Osamu), Suna, Y/n, And Kai were sitting together for lunch.

"Hey," they all responded back to him.

"So how are you doing with the whole festival thing? We're still all going right?"

Y/n nodded at him, "Yeah, as far as we know. And it also looks pretty good right now. You guys aren't having practice now right?"

The three players nodded, "Yup. The gym is closed temporarily," Osamu spoke, "Class reps are going around with flyers and shit."

"Oh okay then. Are you guys just wearing casual clothing?"

"Pretty much yes. Unless Atsumu wants to wear a Yukata..." Suna smirked.

"What—" the warning bell rung, "Shut up Suna. But I gotta go," he stooped below Y/n, "Maybe I'd like to see you in one instead."

"I already was gonna wear one," she rolled her eyes playfully, "Bye Tsumu."

-

As Y/n got home, she set her bag down and ran to her room. "I'm home! Mom," then she walked into the laundry room, "I want to try the yukata on right now please. Is it ready?"

She nodded, looking through the racks on the side and pulled out the garment bag.

"Don't wrinkle it or else you won't have anything to wear in a couple of days!"

The girl ran back to her room, locking the door and calling up Kai with a FaceTime call. "Hey bitch."

"Shut up. Anyways, what the hell do you want? You realize we have school tomorrow right? The festival still like two days before it..." Kai set his phone beside him, perched on his computer monitor.

"I know I know. But I wanted to try on the yukata right now to see if it even fits me anymore. Hold up," she ran to the side, slipping of the clothes and setting the robes on, and trying to wrap a bow on the side but miserably failing.

"This'll have to do for now. Cant get it wrinkled. Anyways, how do i look?" She walked back into the frame and doing a little spin.

"Hm," Kai looked back on his screen, "Woah there. Atsumu's gonna piss in his pants when he sees you. You look great!"