32: KITA IS SO CARING!!!

"Hey Atsumu--"

"Hey Atsumu--"

"Can you leave please?" he begins to walk to the sidewalk.

"But I--"

"I said to fucking leave please," he raised his voice, glaring at her from his position on the ground. Liliya rolled her eyes but nodded.

"Fine. See ya," she spotted Ray. She turned back around, leaning down to place a kiss right on Atsumu's cheek. But right as he felt her, his hands quickly reached to shove her off.

Atsumu sighs, burying his face in his hands and rethinking every single decision he's ever taken. And suddenly his emotions take over, and he's sobbing all alone in a half empty school lot. He knows he fucked everything up, and he would basically do anything to rewind time.

Footsteps move towards him and two deep sighs are let out before they stop right in front of him, leaning down to pry his hands away from his face.

"Why the hell are you crying?" Kita stands up properly, looking down at him with a serious face. Aran stands beside him with a confused look.

"Nothing--"

"It's not nothing. Aran, you can go ahead and leave. Leave this guy all to me," Kita urges him to go and sits back beside Atsumu. "Go ahead and tell me."

"I just fucked up everything between Y/n and I. I don't know if I can even call her that anymore, but what happened was that I, I guess I misinterpreted everything that happened and kissed our manager--"

"You fucking kissed Liliya?!" he whisper shouted, "Yeah that is kind of stupid."

"I know, I know. I regret everything now though. But it's basically worthless to say now since it already happened."

The two kept talking. Kita comforted Atsumu, letting him say anything on his mind, spill his feelings, cry... And he never judged him for it, like any other decent human being should do.

"If I'm being totally honest," Atsumu rose upon hearing Kita speak again, "I kind of felt like something like this was going to happen tonight. It's just an instinct or like, Deja-vu or something. Either way, things like this cant be prevented unless you knew since the beginning. It's normal feeling like this, obviously. You can cry a bit more. But you gotta get going home soon, it's pretty late already."

-

"You sure you're alright?"

Osamu, Suna, and Kai surrounded Y/n, as she sat down on the ground. A corner store wasn't really the best place to cry at, but where else could she go to at this time?

"Yeah it's- hic- okay," she sighed out loud, wiping her face with her sleeve.

"Listen, we're really sorry about today. Might I remind you that you can hit me right now as well," Osamu brought back one of their previous conversations.

"Yeah same here..." Suna slouched back onto the grass.

"How did- why did you even do that? It's kinda dumb. Atsumu could've just walked up to me. He's popular so..."

"Don't know. Ask him about that. But I'm pretty sure I'm correct. And you can beat me up if I end up being wrong."

Y/n laughed, "No. I'd rather cry right now than beat you up."

"Hm, well, offer is still up," Suna shrugged and stood up, "I hope we can still be friends after this..."

"We are!" Y/n looked up at him and sighed, "We still are. You two did nothing wrong to me. But maybe you two should go already. It's pretty late. Kai will walk with me to our street. See you guys, hopefully, on Wednesday," she sent them a wave and stood up.

"Let's go then," Kai stood up as well.

-

"I know you're thinking about something. What is it?" Suna spoke first.

"What the hell makes you think that?" Osamu scoffs at him and sticks out his bottom lip. Suna deadpans and stays in the same spot. "Ugh fine, do you mind if I stay over at yours. Don't feel like staying with my brother tonight," they begin walking again.

"Kind of stupid but sure. Atsumu is kind of a dick right now. But just for today man. You gotta talk with him on when you get back home tomorrow. Actually, we'll both talk to him, because he's my friend as well. Also has to realize he messed up and needs to apologize soon."

"Got that right."

-

Atsumu clicks the door close behind him, "'M home!"

He hears shuffling from upstairs, and his eyebrows furrow. But he lets it go past him as he shakes his head and walks towards the kitchen, only to face Suna stuffing his face with food that Osamu had laid out for him.

"Suna... What are you doing here?" his eyes narrow.

The boy gulps down the things in his mouth and chugs water, "Just waiting for Samu is all. He's staying at mine," he sits down on a chair.

"Wait why--"

"Because you're an asshole and you need to realize what you did. Don't worry, mom said it's fine and I'll be back tomorrow either way. We'll talk tomorrow. No, I'm not mad at you, just disappointed," Osamu shows up behind him with a duffel bag.

"Oh, yeah that's fine," he looks down, "Bye." Atsumu leaves the room, sounding absolutely defeated and dead.

"He'll be fine?"

"Yeah just let him sleep. Let's go."

-

AUTHOR'S NOTE

damn, this book is almost at 10K 😁💕 love yall fr <33
anyways, uhm rate my list at the top lol, can you tell i have a type?
vote and comment.