12: KAI'S GIRL

"This is so boring," Kai whined, "Can we take a break or something?"

Suna looked around and focused his eyes on Osamu. Y/n continued working, "If you guys want to then go ahead," she said.

Osamu sighed, "Come on. I have food we can eat or something."

The four students stood up and left the room quietly. But it didn't work out when they heard Atsumu walk out of his room.

"Yooo, you're done?"

Suna looked up at him while grabbing a piece of the snack that Osamu had placed on the table, "No."

"We still have some stuff to do. We're prolly not gonna finish it today," Y/n answered with a sigh.

"Hm, welp, can we go over to yours next week?"

"Why?" Kai asked with a fake judging look on his face.

"Uhm, if my parents aren't home, then yeah if you want."

"Great! Then I'm coming with you guys," Atsumu wrapped his arms around Osamu's and Suna's shoulders.

-

"Okay I think this is enough work for today. Thanks for letting us come over to your house," Y/n smiled at Osamu, "Wait. Let me give you my number to tell you guys when you can come over. If you want."

They walked down to the front door. Osamu looked at Suna and raised his eyebrows, "Yeah here," he handed her his phone.

The girl put her digits in the contact information, "Here. I'll text you later, by the way. Kai, let's go home now. We'll see each other tomorrow. Bye Suna, Osamu."

At the moment, Y/n didn't see anything wrong with giving him her number. It was for a group project, so of course it would be understandable.

"You're leaving?" Atsumu popped out of his room, "D'ya want me to take you home?"

Y/n furrowed her eyebrows, "No, it's okay. Kai is with me, but thanks."

"Oh, okay then. I'll see ya. Bye," he said and went back into his room.

The two walked out of their house, "Don't you think it's kinda weird you gave Osamu your number?"

"What? N-no, not really because it's just for the project information."

"But you made it sound like you were gonna talk to him later. Wouldn't that be suggestive?"

"Eh, I guess. But I'm not going to. It's just to make sure I got the right number."

"Right, okay. So," Kai smiled at her, "What's up with Ray and you?"

Y/n quirked an eyebrow and then laughed, "Stop it. You know nothing's going on. He seems like a good guy."

"Mhm, we'll see in a couple of months."

-

"SHE GAVE YOU HER NUMBER?! HAND IT OVER—"

"I don't think she'll even want to be my friend anymore if I gave it to you. I'm not risking it. Ask her yourself."

"But she'll say no—"

"Exactly!" Suna interrupted, "Bro, she's gonna avoid us, and then all this shit we did for you is gonna go down the drain."

"Damn, you're right. I'll ask next week."

"Whatever you say. Anyways, I'm going home," Suna stood up from the ground beside the twins' bunk bed, "See you guys tomorrow. Morning practice or whatever. Bye."

-

The following days were all the same as previous. Atsumu kept bothering Y/n, but it wasn't as much as a bother anymore. She got used to it, and even if she didn't admit it, she actually had grown to like it.

Ray and her had started walking to his practice. But as friends of course. Kai stayed behind most of the time, talking to his senior's. As a matter of fact, a girl had actually came up to him. She confessed to him, but since he hardly knew her, they stayed in the talking stage. On the other hand, they had no idea what her true intentions were.

And then Saturday finally came.
-

Osamu Miya
Hey, we're coming over. Atsumu's
with us too, sorry about that

Y/n
It's fine. He's okay now :)
See you guys

-

"You and that girl huh?"

"Yep, she's pretty and everything. See I told you that at least one person likes me," Kai stuck his tongue out.

"Shut up. Hurry up, and let's clean the living room. You said she was coming to help too?"

"Yeah, I don't know why. Who the hell volunteers to do school work?"

Y/n laughed, "Leave her alone. She probably wants to spend more time with you."

They heard a few rings coming from the door, indicating the others had came. "Hey, come in," she said as they all took off their shoes.

Of course the girl was there too, but something seemed off about her. When they had gotten there, Atsumu looked annoyed. But it went unnoticed to Y/n how she was clinging onto his arm. Kai didn't notice either since he was in the living room.

"What is she doing? Doesn't she like Kai or something?" Suna asked Osamu.

"Hm, yeah she's weird. I don't trust her. It seems like lately she's never given us five a chance to be alone as the initial plan."

"We'll tell Y/n later. But for now, let's get this over with."

-

AUTHOR'S NOTE

okay. I'm imagining this bitch as the girl from a silent voice 😐 (black haired not the braids girl)