34: BEST NOT-SO COUPLE

"Hey Samu," Suna nudged at the grey haired boy

"Hey Samu," Suna nudged at the grey haired boy. Osamu's head shot up, and if looks could kill, Suna would be gone.

"What do you want?" he yawned and rubbed his eyes, "This better be important."

"Yeah yeah, have you seen Y/n or Kai anywhere? They haven't been here this week have they? Or am I missing something...?" Suna scanned around the room.

"Oh yeah," he sighed and laid his head down, cheek smushed against the desk, "They're in that yearbook thing, setting up the lights and shit. Remember? They have like, a ton of things to do. The stupid photography club never showed up this year so the staff has to do everything themselves."

Suna groaned, "Class is so boring without them. I bet they're having fun right now."

-

"YOURE TELLING ME WHAT NOW?!" Y/n grabbed Kai by the collar of his shirt.

"'M sorry! It's not my fault," Kai choked out and placed his hand on Y/n's, trying to pry it off, "Tell the ones who voted for you and him!"

She let him go and sat down. Kai's coughs filled the room, and Keyla suddenly came in, "Hey what's wrong?"

"She was choking me because they chose her and Atsumu as the best couple in school," he rambled and ran out of the room.

"THEY CHOSE WHO FOR WHAT?!" Kai heard Keyla scream from inside the room.

"Are they alright?" the principal walked down the hall and asked Kai.

The boy sighed and nodded with a smirk plastered on his face, "They'll be just fine."

-

"How did that even happen?" Keyla sat beside Y/n.

"I don't know, if I'm being honest. I mean, it can't be that bad right? Just snap the pics, and it'll be alright. We can do it in a hurry..."