11: MRS. MIYA

It was already time to go home

It was already time to go home. Most clubs were to go home right after, though a few of them like track and soccer were left over.

Ray walked out of his class, telling his friends to go ahead without him. He walked to class 4 which wasn't so far away, but still on another hall. As he was walking, someone bumped into him from behind. Their shoulder pushed him and when he turned around, Ray noticed that it was the guy from earlier.

"Hey, dude, what the hell is your problem?"

The guy, who was Atsumu, glared at him and shrugged. Atsumu leaned in, "I don't know... Stop hanging around Y/n so much? Please. She doesn't need any other guy friends, even more a boyfriend."

"Who said I was trying to do that?! She looks like a nice person is all."

"Yeah? So then stop flirting with her."

"Whatever bro. Just leaving me alone," he said and started walking away.

"You didn't deny it. So then you do like her? or else that would be leading her on."

"Oh, do you like... like her too? I'll back off if you want man," Ray suggested.

Atsumu stood there with a wtf look on his face. Did he really just hear him say that? Would that guy really just give up on a girl that easily?

"Oh, uh no. I'd rather have competition on her."

"You're saying she's like a game to you? Okay man, again, just leave me alone," He said while shook his head.

Feeling like he won, Atsumu chuckled and walked away to grab his things again.

-

Ray stood by the door as Y/n and the rest of the guys came out, "Hey! Finally, should we go now?"

Y/n smiled and nodded, "Guys, um. Him and I are gonna go this way to the field. You can wait for me. I'll try to hurry."

Kai and the other two boys nodded and left their own way, leaving Y/n with Ray.

"So how was your day?" He asked with a smile.

"Pretty normal. Like always, because you know, this is school we're talking about. And school is fucking boring."

"I guess I can't argue with that. You guys are working on a project later, huh?"

"Oh yeah, I wish we had a girl in the group though. It'll be pretty awkward with all guys. But I trust them so..."

"Hm, yeah. I think I would feel uncomfortable with all girls too."

"Anyways, I want to get to know you, Ray. What are your hobbies?"

The two teens kept talking about their own interests, getting closer to the club changing rooms that were in a separate building.

"Hey so I think you can stop here now. I'll walk the rest of the way alone because I know you have the project thing to do. So I'll see you tomorrow right?"

"Yeah okay. It was nice talking to you, bye Ray!"

They went their own ways. But while Y/n walked past the back of the school, Atsumu popped out of nowhere.

"Oh my God. Don't ever do that again!"

"I bet you get scared of anything and everything. So how was it with your boy-fie?"

"He's not my— Leave me alone, I barely just talked to him not even two full days ago."

"Mhm, so you like me then?"

"No. Tell me more about yourself and I'll give you your answer next week."

"Again?! Well fine. Just in the time while we catch up to the others. Kai told me that they were gonna go ahead to buy supplies. So it'll just be the two of us until we get home."

"Fucking Kai. Okay then go ahead."

Atsumu told Y/n about his family. He told her about how his middle school days went with Aran. He told her anything he could think about.

"So am I interesting?"

"Mmm, I'd say that you are. Though I kind of feel bad for the people who have had to put with you since middle school," Y/n smiled at him, "but you're pretty cool."

Atsumu felt his heart stop. A wide smile spread on his face. "Aw, that makes me so happy," he said and wiped a fake tear off of his face, "I'm just playing. But finally you say something good to me."

"You better cherish it. We'll see next week. Now hurry up and take me to your house because we've been walking way too much for my enjoyment."

"Yeah yeah whatever."

-

"We're home!" Atsumu's voice rang through the house.

His mom popped out from the kitchen, doing whatever she was doing.

"Oh hey, is this the other friend? Hi, I'm their mom. You can just call me Mrs. Miya," the twins' mom introduced herself with a smile.

Y/n bowed her head, "Sorry for the intrusion. We'll be quick—"

"Oh no it's fine!" She waved her off, "I get that it's for school. Tell me if they try something."

"Will do. Thank you so much," Y/n smiled at her.

"That's my mom..."

"I can tell. She's really nice. I think I already love her."

"More than me?" He pouted.

"Yeah actually I do," she teased.

"Oh hey," Osamu opened the door from one of the rooms in the hall, "we're in here. And no, 'Tsumu, you can't come in here."

"Aw man, why?" He asked.

"Because we said so. And we have to finish this by next week. Unless you actually want to do the work with us..."

"Nope okay well tell me when you guys finish so that I can say bye."

Atsumu went into his own room. Osamu turned to Y/n, "You can sit between Suna and Kai," he motioned her inside.

"Hey guys!" She said to the other two boys in the room.

"Hey," they both said back, Kai's energetic voice overpowering Suna's lazy one.

"So what were you all doing?"