no way in hell.

The next day,I woke up to the meeting with my doctor.Who will determine or say the news,I suppose of what is happening to me these days.

I can't help but feel afraid of what's going to happen.
Am I going to die?
Hell.
I'm still young,I can't just assume that.
Bit then again.
Some people are just...

unlucky.
In life.

"Y/N~whatever happens,we can get through this okay?"
My mother stated,affectionately.I nod at her and lower my gaze to the ground.

Something is wrong with me,isn't it?

The male doctor comes in hurried and sat down infront of us,meaning me,my family and nick.
I roll my eyes at my friend,though I was mad at him but still I'm grateful he's by my side through tough times.

The doctor smile at me,like it's just something to not worry about.I feel confused by his demeanour.

"Well miss y/n...let's see.Oh.".He said,clicking and typing  words to his laptop.
"So miss y/n.From the reports we have tested on you,it seems that there is nothing wrong with your body-but"

I was kind of glad by his words.
But.
What does he mean by 'But'.
I frown at him.

"But...your heart rate is constantly high.This can interfere its ability to pump blood to the brain and will cause fainting from for that reason.Your health is good! keep that up! Although you need to control your 'excitement' i guess.Did something good happen recently,miss y/n?"

What.
Good news?

"Well...I was accepted to my dream university...if that counts.".I said calmly.
The doctor just nods his head and say "Something before that?"

Before that?
What could have happen before getting accept to my univer-

Shit.
I cursed at myself quietly but mother notices it.

"darling? did something happen?"

I CANT TELL HER THAT!
TELL HER THAT I HAD....HAD SEX!
LEVELS OF DOPAMINE,OXYTOXIN AND SHITS WHEN SOMEONE IS HAVING SEX WILL BE REALLY HIGH.

why didn't I think of that!

And thing is...
I always get nervous around my George...
No wonder I fainted.
I guess too many things is happening in my life right now.

And I need to take a break.

I get up from my seat,I can feel my face heat when I thought about that 'lovely' time I had with no one other than George...

God just kill myself.

"I-I-I DONT THINK IM IN LOVE OKAY?!".I popped off,just like that.My feelings are revealed.

"Well that explains it! Love!—".Before the doctor could say any further I cut him off.
"NO! t-t-that's not it..."

I'm feeling myself getting frustrated and angry.
Instead of just  giving my dignity away,
WHY CANT I JUST HAVE CANCER!

"the tests must be wrong! whatever.there's nothing wrong with me!".I yelled,embarrassed by the situation.

"darling~it's okay to feel love~".My mother stood up and pat my back gently.

I mean-it's fine if only my family know about my 'feelings'.But hell.
Nick always got to be here,

at my most haunting and embarrassing moment too.

"I must have a brain tumor or something! please! please! I cannot be swayed by some cheap 'feels'".I begged at the white-coated man.

Just kill myself.