maid dressed(smut)

"Y/N!!!! A parcel for you!!!" Wilbur shouts from the door and I immediately look at him.
Is it really here???
I jumped out the sofa and take the box from Wilbur's hands.I placed it on the floor and Nick handed me a pair of scissors.
"Someone's excited" Dream stated at me.I noticed that the boys were all looking at me,wanting to know what's in the box.
It would be embarrassing to show them the dress!

I excused myself and headed to Nick's room and close it.
"Come on Y/n! I want to see what you bought!"Quackity yelled outside the door.I panicked and stutter my words "Uh um...its-a uh some-books uh I bought! no worries!"
"I want to read it too!"he yelled again.
"No! Um-uhh-its-uhhhh...mathematics practice books!!!"
I can hear footsteps going away and I sigh in relief.

I opened the box and there it was.
The fucking maid dress.
It was black and a bit provocative to wear but I didn't mind.It's not like I'm going to wear it outside or anything.
It was the first time getting something like this.It felt a bit weird but oh well.

🗿

I look at the mirror in front of me.I look pretty good in black maid dress! I spin around,making the above knee length skirt jumps.It was sexy indeed and cute at the same time.I tied the tie bow around my neck to finish the look.
I giggle quietly and pulled out a lipgloss from my makeup bag to put on my lips.

All of a sudden the bedroom swoosh open,revealing George.I widen my eyes and dropped the lipgloss on the floor,out of shock.
He eyes me up and down my body,red-faced by looking at me.I stood awkwardly ,I feel like I can't move my body anymore.
He turns back and shouted "Y/N is too busy! I'll accompany her! Just go and have fun,we'll order food!!"

Someone shouted "Okay!" and George invited himself inside the bedroom.He walks slowly and lied himself down on the center of the bed.
"Come here"he demand.
I gulped and shook my head as in disagreement .
"I-i can't"
He stands up quickly and walks to me.He cupped my cheek and whisper "Why?"
I shook my head as in idk either.
He pull both of my hands gently and guided me to the edge of the bed.He sits me down on his lap and said with affection "I'm sorry I didn't talk much after that night..."
I look up to him.He stares into my eyes.
"I like you a lot and you make me feel loved."
"I-um...I don't think it's right...you're Nick's friend"I murmured,loud enough so that he could hear it.
After a moment of silence,he laughs.Huh?
"y/n! hhahah!"
"why are you-"
"It doesn't matter,I know I make you feel good....and you make feel good too"
I gulped at his words.I mean...we could be friends with benefits,right?
He whispers into my ears and said softly "you make me cum.you make me horny.you make me feel love.you control me,y/n"
As soon as I heard that, I blushed and kiss him gently.
I wrapped my legs around his waist. I pulled out from the kiss,looking straight into his eyes.He had a needy face.
I placed both of my hands on his shoulders,one on each sides.
"Hi again" I said.
"Hi baby"he replied.He kissed me again,this time it was rough and passionate.Our tongues fights one another and I soon give up,handing the dominancy to him.
"You look really pretty in the maid dress" he said as he stand up and pulled off his clothes.
I didn't know what to do until he said
"don't take it off,you're my maid" he smirks.He told me to get on my knees and elbow on the bed and I complied.

"pleasure me princess"
He sits far away from me and demand me with a tone of dominance "play with yourself".He then pointed the pillow in front of me and I slid them down beneath myself.I started to grind on it,whimpering from the lack of touch.
"moan my name"He said as he strokes his buldge,watching me wetting myself.
"ahh daddy I need you inside me! please please!"
"More-"
"Make me cum!"
"Daddy george!"
"Ah ah ah,nhm nnmhm.."
I grip the bedsheets and started grinding harder on the pillow.I was a moaning mess.
"Fuck!"I yelled.
George quickly lies down on the bed,positioning himself.His dick was in front of my face and I look up at him.
"Suck it".I nod obeying his words and licked the tip of the cock.He groans and praises me "your mouth is warm princess.suck me till i feel the pleasure"
He moaned as I suck his dick off.He guided my head and I bit it lightly.
"Fuck mhmm!"
He pulled me upwards and started to rip off my black panties that came with the dress.
I whimper at his touch and he gently kisses my neck ,his hot breath made me so wet.
"good girl"
"don't moan or i'll punish you"
He positioned me on top of his dick and I started to ride him.I kept quiet and whimper slightly,obeying his previous words.I can hear his hard moans.
"go slowly princess,we have all night"
I groaned at him,feeling sexually frustrated.
"But-"
"no buts , beg me"he said.
"Please I want to go faster!"I grip his shoulders and ride him faster.He slapped my butt and lied me down on his chest.
The sound of skin slapping and moans were everywhere.He is really fast and I ride on him faster too.
"Beg me more"
"Master!"
He moaned out loud and slapped my butts harder.
"Master! Im going to cum!"
He stops and turned us around.He heads to my clit and started licking it.
"Beg"
"Master! I want to cum"
His tongue swirls around my pussy and spread my legs wide.He shoves his tongues and eats out my clit.
"Mhmh! Master you're so good!"
I can feel his smirk on my clit and he continue to slap my thighs.
"Mmmmmhmh!"
"Ah Master! Your princess is gonna cum!"

"Fuck it y/n turned around" I obey him and turn around,I'm on my knees and elbows.
He slaps my butt,earning moans from me.
He shoves his dick inside me and started to go faster.
"princess you're so tight"
"I want to cum! Master-mhmh!"
We were reaching our climax and soon both us cummed together.I plopped myself on the bed,feeling extremely exhausted.
Both of our breathing was loud and hard.He touches my clit again and takes off the cum ,he made me taste it.
(idk how a cum taste like lol)
He stares at my vulnerable state and started to slide his right hand inside my maid dress upwards until it reached the boobs.
"Can I see it jiggle?" he asks.I nod and he immediately pull me to his lap.
"Round 2"he said.

🗿

By now,my dress was already gone from my body and I was riding slowly on george as he licks my boobs.
He lies down and give me praises .
"faster princess! i want to see your boobs dancing"
"shit princess you're so wet for me.you're so pretty and your clit makes me feel good!"
I started to go faster and faster until I cummed.
"I feel so tired"I said as I look at george.
"I didn't cum yet princess that's not fair"
Abruptly,he turned us around and thrust into me faster.Our moans filled the room.
"Master! Mhmh!"
"Im gonna cum!" he yelled.
"Master it's so good mhmh! ah!"
"George! ah! I feel so good!"
"You're such a good princess!"
He cummed on me and take some of the liquid to put on ny boobs.He started to lick it again before cuddling me into his arms.

"Thank you y/n"