feels(nsfw(?))

It's been 2 month's since I've saw Nick and his friends.Especially the person who I fucked with, George.
I'm hanging out with my close girlfriend today.We haven't met each other since highschool.
"So,anything new???"My friend,Elisa asked.
I nod disagreeing,I couldn't tell her about George yet,at least not now.
She hummed and said "Well,I have something new".
Elisa grins at me and I quirked up at her words.
"Y/N"
"ye-"
"I HAVE A BOYFRIEND!" she yelled excitedly.I smile and clapped for her and asks; "Who is it?"
She opens her phone and picked the Photos app.Then she showed me a picture of a man.
I frown at the picture as I examined it.
He had brown hair,black(?) eyes and a sharp but gentle face structure.
"damn it you got a handsome one"I roll my eyes jokingly and giggled.
"His name is Floris and he's a streamer...um and he does coding and stuff" Elisa explained to me while smiling at the photo.
"Good" I stare at her with loving eyes.
It's good to see she's happy with someone.

I got a vibration from my phone,someone called.I excused myself at Elisa and stand far away.My phone showed that Nick called me 4 times,I probably didn't notice it or was just ignoring.
I sigh and breathe slowly and picks up Nick's call;
"hello y/n!" he greeted.
"hi"
"so uh i just want to say.that um"
I hummed as I was waiting for what he had to say.
"well yeah uhh please forget about my confession and come to my house"
He begged me.I hesitantly replied with "fine,but y'know nick I still don't have feelings for you"
I was feeling guilty saying it but I don't want to give fake hopes to him.
"its okay y/n! and i kinda fell in love with somebody else hehe" he giggled nervously through the phone.
"thats good! soooo...give me all the tea then"-i laugh.
"i'll tell you later but please come back okay?!"
"okay"

🗿

After the date with Elisa,I plopped down onto my bed.
It was 12 am.My parents had long gone into deep sleep since I came back home.
I got up and headed to the bathroom,taking a fresh shower after a long day.

🗿

I was on my bed,staring the ceiling.I feel weird,like sexually-weird.I got up and close the lights and stare at the ceiling again on the bed.
I tried closing my eyes but when I did that ,it would always take me back to George and me situation.
I sigh and took the remote control fan,setting it to the highest fanning level.It felt hot in my bedroom so i took off my pyjamas.I am now in a pink bra and underwear.
I look at my panties,pink.

Pink.

I could feel myself feeling horny when I remembered George licking me downwards until my pussy.
I look beside me and there was a pillow.
I pull it and hovered above it.I positioned myself to that the tip of the pillow would represent a cock or buldge i guess.
I wanted touch and attention.I close my eyes and grind myself on it.I started out slowly and and whimpered.

Good girl.

Fuck.I slip out my pink panties and started to ride.I felt horny and just wanted to ugh idk.I lay down on my bed and spreaded my legs out.I started to think about the time george made me feel.Special.
I whimper and guided my pillow that was on my clit,resorting to something sucking me out.
It didn't feel enough.I grabbed my phone and airpods and searched for S:X Sounds In The Bedroom(lol idk even know).
I was turned on by the moans and sloppy sound kisses.
I need someone.Fuck it im just horny af.