new year

1
2
3
!!!!!!!
"HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!"
Me and my family shouted as the fireworks shows up in the sky.

2021.

It was so beautiful and colourful.I teared up a bit as I watch the fireworks blows up.I look at my mom beside me and hugged her.
"Love you forever"I said.
"Me too darling"

-

"The cake is delicious,Nick!"-My little brother,Alan said.
Nick smiles at him and fake coughs in fromt of the dining table.My mum and Nick's mum wanted to celebrate together ,so we just crashed into his mother's house,near a beach.
"I-Uh".I see Nick stands up from his seat,across me.A look of curiosity dawns on my face.
"I HAVE A GIRLFRIEND!" he shouts.
We all clapped for him,he had an embarrassment look all over his face.His mother said enthusiastically- "That's great! What's her name?"
Nick looks at me,smirked and said- "Y/N"

I choked on my food as soon as I heard that.What the Fucking Fuck??!!
I frown at him ,looking at him weirdly.I look all over the the people sitting,they were all smiley.
"FINALLY! I SHIPPED THEM EVER SINCE THEY WERE 18!" My mother shouted.Nick's mother was smiling brightly- "You're so lucky Nick!"

I look at Nick with a frown. "Let's have a chat outside" I said.

🗿

"WHAT THE FUCK NICK?" I yell at him.
The sounds of waves crashing onto the sand echoes near us ,leaving us in silence.
"I like you,Y/N" Nick said with a loving tone in it.
I roll my eyes at him,feeling frustrated and angry.
"Well I don't"I said abruptly and stomped my feet away from him.He grabs my left hand,making me turn back to him.
"I live for you! I want you in my life,Y/N! Even though your heart may not be the same as mine,please...give me a chance to for me to give warmth and love to you"
I was starting to tear up on his words.I didn't know he's a hopeless little romantic boy.
I sigh.The cold wind blowing my hair to the side.
I never had intimate feelings for Nick.I don't want to hurt him but what can I do?
Not to mention I fucked with his friend last year.I feel so guilty not telling him,but I know accepting to be his girlfriend is more cruel than anything else because I don't feel the same.Fuck.

"Give me time,I'll think about it" I take my hand forcefully and go farther away from him.
I took my bag and excused myself,saying to my mum that I was invited to a reunion party.

🗿

I watch as the scenery outside the window train.Whenever I feel sad,numb ,a train will be enough to comfort me.
I take out my airpods and played 'Get You by Daniel Caesar'

Kingdom has fallen
Angels be callin'
None of them could ever make me leave
Everytime i look into your eyes i see it
you're all i need

I could see my reflection on the window,I started sobbing.No one else were in this area of the train,so I could finally have some time off.
I thought about the night where I had sex with george,we didn't talk much after.I limited my days going to Nick's house where he was at.He went back to UK to celebrate christmas with his family.Or thats just what Nick had said.

🗿

"Po-Po-Poker Face,Po-Po-Fuck her face!"
I yell as I continue dancing with a stranger.Lady Gaga's songs have always been favourites ever since I was little.
I jumped up and down in the club,clearly drunk.I wasn't really in deep drunk state,just drunk-having-fun state.
"Bitches WATCH THIS!!".A man shouted center of the club,threatening another man into a dance battle.
"Ooh,this is going to be fun!"I walk fast towards the area and landed myself a front spot so I can see them dance off.

[Don't Stop Me Now by Queen] played;

I'm floating around,in ecstasy so
Don't Stop Me Nowwww
don't stop me 'cause I'm having a good time
having a good time

The man who urged the dance off started to shake his hips and spins in a circle infront of the man,he then makes tapping shoes choreography according to the beats.
He danced off his heart and ends it pointing at his enemy ; "You messed with the wrong person!Cheater!" he shouts.
The enemy had an embarrased face but held his head up,he shakes his head as a new song comes on,

[Ayy Macarena by Tyga] played;

He lied down on the floor and put his right leg up,quickly jumped and stand up,then twerked his butt in front of the other man.
"Get a load of this"He slaps his left butt,gave the other man a wink and dance off some shit-slapping moves.
I have to say he is good in dancing.
"YOU TOOK MY GIRL AWAY"-the first man yelled.
ooh,this is getting juicy.
They both stand up in front of each other and kissed??
A girl came into the scene and shouted "WTF Liam! Are you fucking gay?!"
The crowd laughs and I too.The scene is too hilarious and it made my day a little better.

[34+35 by Ariana Grande] plays;

can you stay up all night?
fuck me till the daylight
34+35 oooh

"BABY U MIGHT NEED A SEATBELT WHILE IM RIDING" I jumped up and down to the loud music.It was kinda remix thing idk.It was just fun letting myself loose like this.

🗿