sick

the next day,i was heading towards nick's house again.i bought some snacks for him and his friends. i was waiting for the train to arrive at my destination. i pit on my airpods and listen to "The Weekend by SZA" .
subconsciously,i immediately tapped my feet to the beats the song was playing. "i just keep him satisfied thru the weeekendd" i sing along quietly to not make other passengers annoyed.

🗿

i had arrived at nick's house and quickly pushed the door bell ,waiting for someone to open it. i admire the leaves around me falling ,at this point winter will come probably next week and i need to buy some puffed jackets at uniqlo. last year's one was torned into pieces by my stupid little brother because he couldn't wait for his turn to play on the playstation 4. how angry i was at that time.

i turned around when the sound of the door opened,revealing george.
"nick's not here" he stated with a tone of annoyance in his  voice after seeing me. "your mother didn't teach you about manners huh?" i roll my eyes at him and walk past by him, welcoming myself in.
the house was quiet unlike yesterday, i couldn't see anyone,no Dream,no Nick,just George. i sighed and asks him "um,where did everyone go?". he sat himself down on the sofa and took a piece of tissue before blowing his nose in it. he's sick.
"they all went to california beach,they'll come probably tomorrow" he shrugged. i could his eyes were red and his lips were dry as hell.what were they thinking leaving george himself while he's sick??
"dont worry" he said,a hint of sadness in it. "i don't usually do well in cold seasons"
i sigh again.Nick knew i was going to come and treat him since i have a soft spot for sick people.
"i'll make you hot chocolate" i smile at him. he nods.

🗿

"SHIT SHIT FUUUUCKKKKK!!!!" i screamed at the tv that was playing in front of me,fortnite. A kid had just killed me and DANCED while my things were on the ground, that kid know i was spectating him. A laugh from george echoes beside me. i laugh with him too.
"what?!"
"you're a noob"
"whatever" i roll my eyes jokingly.
I turned my head back to the TV and hit the button X on my controller,signalling to join a party game. It was 7 pm  and the night was dawning in. My phone erupted to a voice call from Mummy. I picked it up and answered it.
"Y/N? hello darling" she said softly.
"Hi mum. Why are you calling me for?"
"Well,I was wondering...When will you come home?"
"Maybe at night,mum"
She sighs and said "You're a grownup now,y'know,19 years old...Take care of yourself darling"
I smile at her words. She is so caring and a loving mother figure. "Love you mum". She hangs up.

I could feel eyes on me,specifically George's as he is the only one here.I turned my head at him, frowning.
"What" I said.
"Thank you Y/N" he thanked me.
I could feel my cheeks going hot as he said that.
"Yeah It's alright" I said as i turn to look at the tv, the game had started a while ago and I was in the storm,taking damage.
George sat himself closely beside me and took a controller from the table infront of us.My character in the game died and he joined my team.I clicked the button X to join the a game party,again.

🗿

It was probably 12 at the midnight,me and george played for about 4 hours now with only tens victory royales.I yawned and looked at him.He doesn't have red eyes anymore which means he's getting healthy.I stand up and went to the kitchen and took two glass cups of water.
I sat back down on the sofa,handing a glass for him.
He smiled.
"I'm going to sleep"I said as I stand up,walking to Nick's room.As I arrived to the bedroom, George asks "You're sleeping in there?".I roll my eyes at him as he had a frowned look. "We're friends". "Besides,I can borrow his clothes"I said at him.
"Okay,whatever you feel comfortable with".George said and walks away to the guests room.