ex

It had been a few days ever since that intense awkward between me and George.I sigh as I watch my mum wash the rice.
"Is there anything wrong,darling?" She asked.
"No,Nothing"I replied back at her.She hums and continue "I noticed you haven't gone to Nick's house..usually you would go there five times a week".She laughs and looks at me. "Did you guys fight?"
"Mummy...no.I just feel y'know spending time with you and family" I hug her from the back and smile.
"Fakerrrr" She smirks at me. I scoffed jokingly.
"Now I'm going to be sad" I pout.
She laughed along with me. "Well..I miss nick's handsome face so text him about dinner.Let's have it together with him today." She said.

I opened messages and texted Nick;

'hey nick.mum wants you here,dinner'

Immediately,he is online and replied with;

'sure! can the boys come along too?'

I shout at my mum saying "Mother! He's got friends with him,can they come too?". Mum replied with a yes.

'ofc! dont be late stupiddd'

🗿

The clock has shown 8 pm. The boys had came in and sat themselves on the kitchen chairs,waiting for food.
After everything was settled ,I sat myself down right beside Tommy.I smile at him and he smiled back. The table was long and big enough for guests.My mum baked a cherry pie and a blueberry one today. I never really liked pies but nick loves it very much.
The situation was very awkward for me,George had to sit himself beside my left and I roll my eyes. Everyone else was communicating and laughing while I just played with my food.
Then,I could feel a hand on my left thigh.Specifically,Georges hand. I frown at him and he just looks at me smiling.
"I'm healthy now thanks to you" he said.
I scoff at him and push his hand that was on my thigh.
"Dont touch me,idiot" I give him a disgusting look and continue eating my food.Had no appetite but I kinda hungry deep down.

Time passed and we were all hanging around at the playground. Mum ,Dad and lil brother had gone to sleep an hour ago.I play on the swing while Nick pushed me upwards behind my back.
"ITS TOO HIGH!!" I screamed at him.Nick laughs and took his place in the other swing spot beside mines. Both of us were racing with which is more higher than the other. I could hear quackity's yelling as he was chased by Tommy and Dream. I glance at George who was playing by himself on the slide.We're all like kids.I love moments like this.

We were interrupted by a man's voice.A voice which I was familiar with,a lot.
"Y/N!"
I walk towards the man and frowned at him.
"What are you doing-".I was interrupted by his actions.
He holds my shoulders tightly ,making me squemish in pain. "Why did you break up with me!" He grabs my right arm and drags me harshly.I could hear footsteps behind me and Nick separated my hand from that man. Dream punches his face as Wilbur hides me behind him.
"Eddie! Dont fucking come near her or US again!" Nick shouted.
Eddie was thrown onto the ground by Dream's punch.He stands himself up and said aggressively "She's a fucking whore!"
There was silence.I could feel myself tearing up as he said that.And then, George came to Eddie's face and punched him again and again until his nose bleeds out.
"Fuck off" he said.
"Take your little cock elsewhere ,cunt" Tommy stated at Eddie.
He backs off and run towards his car.Soon,we could see him hoing away,far from us.

Nick ran up to me; "you okay?". I nod at him; "thank you so much guys".I burst into tears and hugged Nick's chest.It was comfort.I feel protected by him arms.

"I want to pee" Quackity said.
Everyone burst into laughter at his words.
Just at the right time.